Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Qronos16

Mysterious Giant Chunk of ice falls from the sky leaves a dent in the ground

COBO Member    2,804

Haven't watched the video yet but my immediate question is: Was the ice blue and have a semi-deodorizer smell?

thedudeabides    2,274
9 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Haven't watched the video yet but my immediate question is: Was the ice blue and have a semi-deodorizer smell?

lol

Ukshep    17,047
9 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

I had a similar thought. They partially addressed it in the video saying that was being investigated...

INB4 Flat-earthers... It was a chunk of the dome :laughl:

Cinnamon    19,900
40 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

It didn't come from a plane according to FAA and others that examined it. It was white and no odor. 

COBO Member    2,804

LOL!!! Warched the vid. Yep...blue or green. But you don't get falling green ice. That's typically the winter mix with glycol. You know, blue and yellow makes... But keep in mind a plane has fresh water tanks as well. Gotta have something to mix the whiskey with for the snowflakes.

The only dome I miss was the TV show from the Stephen King book. Wonder if he's a FE'r.

1 hour ago, COBO Member said:

The only dome I miss was the TV show from the Stephen King book. Wonder if he's a FE'r.

That show was an absolute abortion! LOL 

I read the book and it was one of King's lesser works. They threw just about everything out the window with the show. It's like it was written by someone who saw the book in a store and read the first chapter just standing there, decided to write a screenplay from it and then went full retard. Sooooo baaaad.

:nukeanimated:

Siddrix    877

I say if it did'nt hit the car or house or anything important consider yourself lucky...

COBO Member    2,804
23 hours ago, Easy Skanking said:

That show was an absolute abortion! LOL 

I read the book and it was one of King's lesser works. They threw just about everything out the window with the show. It's like it was written by someone who saw the book in a store and read the first chapter just standing there, decided to write a screenplay from it and then went full retard. Sooooo baaaad.

:nukeanimated:

I agree 100%! And most TV shows today inhale vigorously.

But ya know, they could never make a reboot of his "It" movie. Next thing you know, you'd have sightings of creepy clowns everywhere.

COBO Member    2,804
44 minutes ago, Siddrix said:

I still say a lot of the sightings were PR for this. But as always, some just didn't get the memo.

1 hour ago, COBO Member said:

I agree 100%! And most TV shows today inhale vigorously.

But ya know, they could never make a reboot of his "It" movie. Next thing you know, you'd have sightings of creepy clowns everywhere.

That's true.

Though Tim Curry was good in the original role, there's no way they will be able to make a good movie or series from it. I read "It" in high school and basically didn't sleep for a week and then had to have the light on for quite a while. LOL  I rewatched the original again recently and it was much worse that I remembered it.  King's horror works just don't translate to screen well. There's just no comparison to the books.

Jump To Top