Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Parents Sue As Video Shows Cops Stomp, Taser, and Suffocate Their Son to Death

Ukshep    16,928

Horrifying video, kept secret for nearly a year, shows police took turns kicking, tasering, insulting, and crushing the wind from a mentally ill man, until he died. Because the deputies responsible for their son's death were never charged, a lawsuit is now the parent's only chance.

Surveillance footage, released to the Reno Gazette-Journal through a public records request, shows the terrifying final moments of 35-year-old Justin Thompson, a man in the midst of a mental breakdown. For 30 minutes, nearly a dozen Washoe County Sheriff’s deputies took turns kicking, tasering, insulting, and crushing the wind from Thompson — who noted multiple times that he could not breathe through the spit mask over his head. After the seeing the video, Thompson’s parents are now suing the county for the wrongful death of their son.

The lawsuit was filed in federal court last Friday and it asks the county to pay wrongful death damages, the cost of Thompson’s funeral, and other damages.

As RGJ reports, Peter Goldstein, the lawyer representing Thompson’s parents, claims in the lawsuit that Thompson was no danger because he had been medicated at the hospital, making him docile. Goldstein also said deputies ignored Thompson’s repeated warnings that he could not breathe.

“As seen in the video, the staff and deputies of the jail kicked, kneeled upon, burked and applied torturous arm bar holds, and refused plaintiff’s pleas for help,” he wrote. “When decedent stated he could not breathe, they did not provide any help or even begin to appreciate the level of danger and harm decedent was experiencing.”

The lawsuit notes the severe injuries incurred by Thompson, including a broken rib, and cuts and bruises all over his body.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/parents-sues-as-video-shows-cops-stomp-and-suffocate-their-son-to-death/

If you feel like seeing the footage you can do so below.. But who needs to see it... at some point you become numb and want action!

Siddrix    875

When 250 pound plus guy puts his knee at your neck...

This is what happens...

Therin    430

That's really f**ked up. I've seen this happen before. First hand.

thedudeabides    2,274

Meh no sympathy. These officers do what needs to be done in jails.  Guy was likely a repeat offender who has hurt hundreds of people. Sometimes a slip and a twist and snap.  No more hurt. 

Therin    430
6 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Meh no sympathy. These officers do what needs to be done in jails.  Guy was likely a repeat offender who has hurt hundreds of people. Sometimes a slip and a twist and snap.  No more hurt. 

You the same dude that posts over at GLPussy?

thedudeabides    2,274
18 minutes ago, Therin said:

You the same dude that posts over at GLPussy?

Nope, never been a member. Place stunk the moment I looked at it. The name alone was enough to shoo me away. 

I go by TheDudeguy,TheLastDudeGuy, Thedudeabides, and TheonlyDude across the web.  These have been my tags for about 16 years. 

thedudeabides    2,274
16 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

Some real statist bootlickers here sometimes...

No I simply have no pity for criminals. 

Take for example this hyperbolic situation . lets say, Chuck has been to your prison 12 times.  He is back for the Thirteenth time.  Every time it has been for domestic assault of a spouse.  Lets say you find out this time he really hurt his wife.  I mean like, she is on life support most likely going to have permanent brain damage. 

Now knowing this.  Lets say chuck gets out of line.  Hits a female deputy, gives her a black eye.  Well lets say there are a few places with no cameras, now you wait for chuck in one of those places.  You see its up high, on the 4th level of the jail, next to a rail.  Chuck walks by, woops, your foot trips chuck, and you catch yourself pushing him over.  oops no more chuck. 

That is true justice **

Curenado    827
55 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

No I simply have no pity for criminals. 

Take for example this hyperbolic situation . lets say, Chuck has been to your prison 12 times.  He is back for the Thirteenth time.  Every time it has been for domestic assault of a spouse.  Lets say you find out this time he really hurt his wife.  I mean like, she is on life support most likely going to have permanent brain damage. 

Now knowing this.  Lets say chuck gets out of line.  Hits a female deputy, gives her a black eye.  Well lets say there are a few places with no cameras, now you wait for chuck in one of those places.  You see its up high, on the 4th level of the jail, next to a rail.  Chuck walks by, woops, your foot trips chuck, and you catch yourself pushing him over.  oops no more chuck. 

That is true justice **

But do you know how he was a criminal worthy of death? It looks as likely a chimp murder as not? With juries and judges and all, people are supposedly not guilty until due process proves it? I didn't want to watch. They went a' hunting and stalked & killed a paranoid guy up by albuquerque. It was just a gratuitous chimp murder. I don't know about this one, but "stomped to death" does seem a lil pitiful.

thedudeabides    2,274
12 minutes ago, Curenado said:

But do you know how he was a criminal worthy of death? It looks as likely a chimp murder as not? With juries and judges and all, people are supposedly not guilty until due process proves it? I didn't want to watch. They went a' hunting and stalked & killed a paranoid guy up by albuquerque. It was just a gratuitous chimp murder. I don't know about this one, but "stomped to death" does seem a lil pitiful.

My hyperbole was very clear. 

A criminal is a title.  

24 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

My hyperbole was very clear. 

A criminal is a title.  

And that's not all that's clear. Innocent until proven guilty.  Too much power in the hands of the police is a bad thing.  Any other viewpoint is anti-American. 

thedudeabides    2,274
47 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

And that's not all that's clear. Innocent until proven guilty.  Too much power in the hands of the police is a bad thing.  Any other viewpoint is anti-American. 

I don't care what you think. Your false sense of moral superiority will get you no where with me.  

I ascribe to an old code, I believe in vengeance and blood letting.  I however also believe in honor and integrity.  So I follow the laws of my land. But the moment those laws are gone.  So are those who have wronged me or anyone I love. 

Jump To Top