Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Just In: Lindsey Graham Just Rocked Obama’s Boat With Bombshell Spy Claim

Rate this topic

Ukshep    14,513

It’s an Obama-era scandal that keeps getting deeper.

In a Friday appearance on Fox News, Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina said a source had informed him that his name had been improperly “unmasked” in surveillance reports of intercepted communications with international officials.

Graham’s claim adds some considerable plot-thickening to the Obama administration’s unmasking of American officials who were caught up in intelligence agents’ surveillance of foreign figures.

http://conservativetribune.com/lindsey-graham-obamas-boat/

• Like 1

marlowe    1,497
Posted (edited)

"

Regular readers will know that Sen. Graham was arguably friendlier to the Obama administration than some members of the Democrat Party; RINOs as large as Lindsey are usually only seen in the savanna woodlands of Botswana.

If this is true, it could be the first sign that this wasn’t just limited, targeted unmaskings aimed at Trump-associated individuals who Obama officials thought were involved in shady dealings. We don’t know the details, and that’s part of the problem — we can only speculate."

{ Graham & McCain are the 2 loudest anti Trump politicians......This is the beginning of the

back lash against Obama . Barry seems to be in a dream world where he thinks he has nothing to worry about....I expect a lot of insiders will

put out info about Obama's crimes ..}

Edited by marlowe
  • Like 3

marlowe    1,497

Expert Reveals Shocking Reason Barack H. Obama Should Be In Prison  

On Wednesday, the House Intelligence Committee, under the leadership of Devin Nunes (R-CA), issued subpoenas for the CIA, FBI, and NSA for documents indicating that Obama’s MINIONS illegally “unmasked” the names of people in Trump’s campaign. There is ACTUAL EVIDENCE that Obama broke the law, compared to ZERO evidence of Trump-Russia collusion!
Representative Nunes has named three Obama-era officials as suspects in unmasking activities: former National Security Advisor Susan Rice, former CIA Director John Brennan, and former U.N. Ambassador Samantha Power.

snip

• Like 1

Ukshep    14,513
52 minutes ago, Broken Cord said:

I sure hope this gains traction.

Traction... A lot of things have gained that lately.... So why shouldn't this :D

I don't think there's any one here who doesn't want Obama and Clinton in prison.  I've just given up on it ever happening.  

• Like 2

Ukshep    14,513
7 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

I don't think there's any one here who doesn't want Obama and Clinton in prison.  

If we had someone like that... We would need to schedule an intervention!

Tarmalen    1,037
22 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

I don't think there's any one here who doesn't want Obama and Clinton in prison.  I've just given up on it ever happening.  

BITE YOUR TONGUE!

JustATrucker    442
1 hour ago, octopus prime said:

:iagree::goodpost: