Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
abigfatzero

Kathy Griffin Thinks Comedy Should Go All Out on ‘President POS’ Donald Trump

Rate this topic

abigfatzero    1,647

Kathy Griffin Thinks Comedy Should Go All Out on ‘President Piece of Sh@t’ Donald Trump

December 9, 2016

Kathy Griffin told Vulture at the Equality Now Gala Tuesday night. “For me, that’s Trump and all things Trump. It’s not about trying to be an equal-opportunity offender anymore because Hillary got such a beat down. It’s his turn. So I’m happy to deliver beat down to Donald Trump — and also to Barron. You know a lot of comics are going to go hard for Donald, my edge is that I’ll go direct for Barron. I’m going to get in ahead of the game.”

More Libtard mentality in the link.

http://www.vulture.com/2016/12/kathy-griffin-comedy-should-go-hard-on-trump.html

This creature needs to be put away, it is a danger to it's self and a danger to others.

Totally disgusting.

• Like 1

Brio    1,038
7 hours ago, abigfatzero said:

my edge is that I’ll go direct for Barron.

Not only a scary psychopath but a chronic liar. If she was 'going direct for Barron' she'd have hoisted the child's head in her photo op. Perhaps she will. She's getting away with the Donald faux beheading.

apache54    3,071
8 hours ago, abigfatzero said:

Kathy Griffin Thinks Comedy Should Go All Out on ‘President Piece of Sh@t’ Donald Trump

December 9, 2016

Kathy Griffin told Vulture at the Equality Now Gala Tuesday night. “For me, that’s Trump and all things Trump. It’s not about trying to be an equal-opportunity offender anymore because Hillary got such a beat down. It’s his turn. So I’m happy to deliver beat down to Donald Trump — and also to Barron. You know a lot of comics are going to go hard for Donald, my edge is that I’ll go direct for Barron. I’m going to get in ahead of the game.”

More Libtard mentality in the link.

http://www.vulture.com/2016/12/kathy-griffin-comedy-should-go-hard-on-trump.html

This creature needs to be put away, it is a danger to it's self and a danger to others.

Totally disgusting.

AGREED, just another leftist libtard and people like her is why this country is falling apart!!

Brio    1,038
18 minutes ago, apache54 said:

AGREED, just another leftist libtard and people like her is why this country is falling apart!!

Nothing wrong with the USA that can't be fixed by what's right with the USA.

Yeah I know slick Willy said that but there's still a chance he was right.

apache54    3,071
13 minutes ago, Brio said:

Nothing wrong with the USA that can't be fixed by what's right with the USA.

Yeah I know slick Willy said that but there's still a chance he was right.

ALL depends on WHO is in power and what laws are being pushed!! 

NO- PUN about your quote !! LOL  (fixed by what's "right" )  :gsbrnint:

yes at this point if we could remove all the crooked politicians and put REAL people in overnight, we might save this country, but as it stands there is a stale mate and NOTHING GOOD is being done for this country it is ALL ABOUT the power and money for the politicians!!