Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Anthem(0)

TrIIumph: The Executive Session | Music from a cop user

Rate this topic

Tarmalen    1,026
Posted (edited)

A mixture of info/disinfo...readers be warned.

I like it. Truth is not always taught...but discovered.

EDIT: To clarify to the OP...it's not you...it's some of the data. Cheers to a great list for beginners though!

Edited by Tarmalen
  • Like 1

Ukshep    14,467

Pinned! Lots of effort went into this :)

Great job! Damn fine job...

@Cinnamon Tagged so she does not miss it...

Ukshep    14,467

Can't wait to see what else you come out with..

Ukshep    14,467

Moved into the main forum for the day. I think you have talent. Hope you do a lot more. And make a career out of it. We're in bad need of some good music relating to conspiracies.

• Like 2

Anthem(0)    247

I definitely have a few more gems I'm working on. I'm working on an at least getting and EP worth of powerful songs. All the tracks will be long like this one though, I'm a fan of old school 12" cuts with the extended refrains and minutes of guitar and bass solos tacked on at the end. Gonna fuse hip-hop lyrics with live instrumentation. This track is PURE hip-hop though since that's my roots.

• Like 4

Ukshep    14,467
Just now, Anthem(0) said:

I definitely have a few more gems I'm working on. I'm working on an at least getting and EP worth of powerful songs. All the tracks will be long like this one though, I'm a fan of old school 12" cuts with the extended refrains and minutes of guitar and bass solos tacked on at the end. Gonna fuse hip-hop lyrics with live instrumentation. This track is PURE hip-hop though since that's my roots.

Hey it all sounds good to me. It's hard to find good conspiracy/truth tracks.. And it feeds my mind. Others will feel the same :D 

ESET    1,190

Thanks for the FE remarks :smiley_flowers:

LuckyBolt    1,084

Yes.

Bring back true hip hop and rap that speaks the truth and not shit about your fvcking car or slapping b*these.

Props.

• Like 2

Anthem(0)    247
Posted (edited)

yeah rap gets a bad rap (no pun intended) because of the self-absorbed/YOLO direction that MAINSTREAM rap was forced by the people who sign the checks (a deep conspiracy within itself that I didn't even touch on in the song). But rap as an art can be a powerful deliverer of truth. Old school hiphop is jam-packed with great songs all about truth/revolution/positivity/etc.

Edited by Anthem(0)
  • Like 1