Jump to content
Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
RetiredRogue

What Trump just did with the Paris Agreement

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

 RetiredRogue    127

Former Ambassador to the United Nations John Bolton said on Fox Business News the day Trump announced the withdrawal, is Paris’s greatest danger.

“Because of the failure of the predecessor agreements, Kyoto and Copenhagen,” Bolton said, “What [organizers] wanted was an agreement on anything, to create the foundation for what they’re really interested in, which is more international control over national decision making. This is really a global governance issue, which the Europeans just love, which Barack Obama just loved, which Donald Trump has now rejected. … To me the overarching, ultimately most important, more than constitutional question was, ‘Do we govern ourselves here, or are we going to cede governance authority to international organizations?'”


http://www.wnd.com/2017/06/why-did-some-u-s-firms-support-paris-agreement/#W2pL0ZLMxHo6CtFJ.99

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

M&M (Merkel and Macron) should have shut their condescending mouths when Trump came to town. No doubt Trump was contemplating pulling out (of Merkel's mouth and Macron's ass, maybe?) anyway, but the nasty, snotty treatment he got from these two likely put him over the top. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Millevolt    631

What Trump just did with the Paris Agreement

 

He crumpled it up, wiped his rear end with it, and handed it directly to the commiecrats to try and lick it clean! +1 for TRUMP! (with the TPP withdrawal, I am still behind him!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 thedudeabides    2,112
3 minutes ago, Millevolt said:

What Trump just did with the Paris Agreement

 

He crumpled it up, wiped his rear end with it, and handed it directly to the commiecrats to try and lick it clean! +1 for TRUMP! (with the TPP withdrawal, I am still behind him!)

:nodl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Brio    1,038

It's a start. But Trump has to realize that if he can ditch agreements other countries can too. NATO for ie. His belligerence didn't make him any fans there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 thedudeabides    2,112
3 minutes ago, Brio said:

It's a start. But Trump has to realize that if he can ditch agreements other countries can too. NATO for ie. His belligerence didn't make him any fans there.

Don't care, they can fly a kite. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Brio    1,038
15 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Don't care, they can fly a kite. 

Fair enough. But when there is no longer a 'Coalition of the willing' to support the US in their interventionist wars, the US will be seen as Germany in 1939.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 thedudeabides    2,112
3 minutes ago, Brio said:

Fair enough. But when there is no longer a 'Coalition of the willing' to support the US in their interventionist wars, the US will be seen as Germany in 1939.

First of all, the majority of these wars were cries for help by those nations.  

 

We will soon be a isolationist nation.  Back to where we were Pre-WW2. Where we should have stayed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Brio    1,038
11 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

We will soon be a isolationist nation.  Back to where we were Pre-WW2. Where we should have stayed. 

If you say so. Your standard of living depends on the US$ being the world's reserve currency. Which is, incidentally, what the US's recent interventions are about.

I suggest you read this.

15 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

First of all, the majority of these wars were cries for help by those nations.  

LMFAO!!!!  Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  1. Jump To Top
×