Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

marlowe

Feds Just Raided Muslims’ House In Virginia – Walked In On Final Step Of America’s Worst Nightmare

marlowe    1,748

Feds Just Raided Muslims’ House In Virginia – Walked In On Final Step Of America’s Worst Nightmare

Published on Jun 2, 2017

Check The My New Channel : https://goo.gl/pAHH18
Please Subscribe: https://goo.gl/J8aMKx
The Muslim Brotherhood’s strategic 30-year plan for taking over America from within was a closely-guarded secret until the FBI raided a house in Annandale, Virginia, where agents found a disturbing bundle of documents containing a blueprint for the Muslim takeover of our country. Now that the cat is out of the bag, we must do everything in our power to expose what’s going on, as startlingly, these American-hating vermin are in the final phase of their 5-step plan to destroy our country.

Twenty-seven years ago, Muslim Brotherhood leader Yusuf al-Qaradwai traveled to America to organize Muslims across America, educating them with his diabolical plan for the compete Muslim takeover of America that would take 30 years to complete. It included a key tactic known as “Muruna,” where Muslims are able to violate Sharia Law in order to convince Americans that they are just like us. Just like an Ebola virus, Muruna is extremely effective, as Muslims are now able to seamlessly integrate into every facet of our society, as they make their way into our public school systems, our federal and law enforcement agencies, and key positions within our government.

- snip-

Cryptic Mole    4,395

Two things I would like to share:

1. If the above story were actually true, (title of this thread) we wouldn't be hearing about it.

2. Obama runs this country, not Trump because Obama never really left office.

It was just designed to look that way, but...

Think real hard about these two things I've just shared.

The plan continues!