Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

Stressed out people in your neighborhoods?

Rate this topic

Cinnamon    15,915

In the past 6 months I've heard and seen more fighting and arguments in my area than I ever have before. It seems like something is affecting people. Is it money problems, life sucks for them in general? Or some cosmic/knowing thing involved. People who have always gotten along well are at each other's throats and they're also drinking more and in general don't care as much about themselves as they used to either. What's going on? 

Am I the only one noticing this?  It feels like things are falling apart for people. 

I also see people yelling at their kids a lot more and getting mad at them for basically nothing. :(  

EDIT: Also, I used to never see a cop around here, now they're getting called a lot for domestic disputes. 

• Like 2

Cinnamon    15,915

Ha! A friend just called me and said she had to get a restraining order against her ex bf's new gf for phone harassment. 

Ukshep    14,215
7 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

In the past 6 months I've heard and seen more fighting and arguments in my area than I ever have before. It seems like something is affecting people. Is it money problems, life sucks for them in general? Or some cosmic/knowing thing involved. People who have always gotten along well are at each other's throats and they're also drinking more and in general don't care as much about themselves as they used to either. What's going on? 

Am I the only one noticing this?  It feels like things are falling apart for people. 

I also see people yelling at their kids a lot more and getting mad at them for basically nothing. :(  

huh... see the thread I just posted :(

• Like 1

Automan63    1,118

And it'll only get worse.

The term "total asshole" is coming to a boil. I see it everywhere, I even experience it myself. My tolerance is waning, by the day.

The worst is while driving. 😡

• Like 3

Cinnamon    15,915
3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

huh... see the thread I just posted :(

So, it's not just me and not just here. Sad stuff this is. 

Cinnamon    15,915
2 minutes ago, Automan63 said:

And it'll only get worse.

The term "total asshole" is coming to a boil. I see it everywhere, I even experience it myself. My tolerance is waning, by the day.

The worst is while driving. 😡

Yeah, I get mad too, but really try to keep myself calm as much as possible in real life situations. It's hard to watch someone scream at their little kids when they're just doing normal things. 

Ukshep    14,215
3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

So, it's not just me and not just here. Sad stuff this is. 

Sad indeed. But I feel like crap! I think many will pop!

DRUMZ    556
12 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

EDIT: Also, I used to never see a cop around here, now they're getting called a lot for domestic disputes. 

Still pretty cool by me. But mostly summer/vacation homes, really only sounds of folks screaming because of fun (boats campfires etc..)

But looks like they were hitting us pretty hard with the chem-trails today, so I will report back if I notice some kind of "change.:

Peace!

• Like 1

Automan63    1,118
6 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Yeah, I get mad too, but really try to keep myself calm as much as possible in real life situations. It's hard to watch someone scream at their little kids when they're just doing normal things. 

I don't tolerate people screaming at little kids. I've intervened quite a few times.

My simple solution is to speak with intensity and authority and to let the stupid parent know that if I can speak to them in this fashion without raising my voice but cause them, a complete stranger, to cease what their doing and listen, stands to reason that children can be spoken to in measured but intense, authoritative tones without screaming and traumatizing them while the parent makes an ass of themselves.

nope, I don't like that shit, and I won't stand for it. There's better ways with kids. 

Don't get me wrong, if little Johnny is trying to light his sister on fire, little Johnny is getting his ass warmed and that's just for openers.

Automan63    1,118
10 minutes ago, DRUMZ said:

Still pretty cool by me. But mostly summer/vacation homes, really only sounds of folks screaming because of fun (boats campfires etc..)

But looks like they were hitting us pretty hard with the chem-trails today, so I will report back if I notice some kind of "change.:

Peace!

Chemtrails...... interesting thought

Posted (edited)

Hard times are coming and deep down people sense it.  I've been preparing since 2011 and I still feel it.  It's instinct.  Also, with all the wars and complete disrespect for Mother Earth her vibration is changing from a frequency of love to that of fear.  It hertz us...

Edited by Waxing Insanity
  • Like 4

Cinnamon    15,915
17 minutes ago, DRUMZ said:

Peace!

Interesting, I should see if there are any correlation of events with chemtrails.