Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Macron invites Americans to flee to France after Trump chooses to exit Paris agreement

Cinnamon    19,951

Oh, riiight. lol 

French President Emmanuel Macron offered Americans a "second homeland" in France to help "make our planet great again," a clear jab against President Trump after he announced that his administration will reject the Paris climate agreement.

In a short video posted online Thursday, Macron said that while he respects Trump's decision, it was a "mistake" for the U.S. to exit the international accord.

"Tonight, I wish to tell the United States: France believes in you. The world believes in you. I know that you are a great nation," Macron said.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/macron-invites-americans-to-flee-to-france-after-trump-choose-to-exit-paris-agreement/article/2624750

YourMom2    1,354

All you befuzzled Americans...go now...avoid the rush! France is the perfect place for them.

kbet    795

LMAO!

I wonder who is stupid enough to take France up on that offer. 

Ukshep    17,121

Take the libs please. Save them from themselves... Put them in the heart of Islamic terror. Wake them up! We won't take them back once they realize though.... For they could be turned extremist.... so sorry!

Jump To Top