Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

10 Organ Recipients Who Took On The Traits Of Their Donors

Cinnamon    19,672

Organ donations and transplants have saved countless lives. However, some people claim to have received more than just the working organ. There is an increasingly studied phenomenon known as “cellular memory”—the theory that cells within an organ carry the memories and desires of the person to whom belonged. While it’s still very much on the fringes of science, as more studies are done, more and more examples appear to be making the case that cellular memory may be more than just a wild theory. Here are 10 examples.

<snip>

http://listverse.com/2016/05/14/10-organ-recipients-who-took-on-the-traits-of-their-donors/

This has always been an interesting subject to me. Nothing much recently published about it that I can find. 

BornUntamed    425

The different things inherited from the organs is interesting!  I have heard of this before and the theories say memories are in the blood as DNA is like a storage device.  Makes you wonder if having sex is a lot of the same thing with men transferring things to the women through the DNA in the sperm.

roamer    855

I've read about some case examples a while ago, but unfortunately I don't remember where it was. But I've found a few other reports ... here is a physician who had a liver transplant:

It's been a long-debated topic ever since organ transplants became possible: Can organ-donation recipients really inherit memories, talents, and qualities of the donor?

Dr. Michael Hagan believes it happens. In fact, he says he's living proof.

"It's not that I wished it to happen," Dr. Hagan says. "It just happened."

Ten years ago, Dr. Hagan had a liver transplant after contracting hepatitis C as an ER Physician. He admits he experienced new cravings after the transplant.

"I never ate avocado before; now, I eat an avocado every day," he said. "And before my transplant, I never cared for barbecue things, and after my transplant I really liked barbecue."

<snip>

http://www.freep.com/story/life/wellness/2015/02/05/organ-donation-transplant-personal-qualities/22951881/

The following quote describes a shocking case (case 3):

<snip>

Case 3: murder mystery involving donor is solved by an organ recipient

An eight year-old girl, who received the heart of a murdered ten year-old girl, began having recurring vivid nightmares about the murder. Her mother arranged a consultation with a psychiatrist who after several sessions concluded that she was witnessing actual physical incidents. They decided to call the police who used the detailed descriptions of the murder (the time, the weapon, the place, the clothes he wore, what the little girl he killed had said to him) given by the little girl to find and convict the man in question (2). 

<snip>

Case 5: a catering manager develops artistic talent.

This story comes from the British tabloid, The Daily Mail. William Sheridan, a retired catering manager with poor drawing skills, suddenly developed artistic talents after a heart transplant operation. He was amazed to discover that the man who donated his new heart had been a keen artist (5).

<snip>

http://www.namahjournal.com/doc/Actual/Memory-transference-in-organ-transplant-recipients-vol-19-iss-1.html

roamer    855

The murder case mentioned in the other article quoted above is also describe in the video below:

Jump To Top