Jump to content
Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Quick1966

I got an interesting pic today! Fake or prophetic?

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

 apache54    3,238

good POST!!

I don't watch TV, but that is spooky!! AGREED, allot of this NWO stuff is predetermined!! from what i see!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Uncle Thanky    710

They tell us what they are going to do before the event.

The vast majority of people do not say "NO!".

And they proceed to do it to us based on "Implied Consent".

We gotta learn to say "NO MORE!".

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 DRUMZ    564
14 minutes ago, Uncle Thanky said:

They tell us what they are going to do before the event.

The vast majority of people do not say "NO!".

And they proceed to do it to us based on "Implied Consent".

We gotta learn to say "NO MORE!".

They really don't give a flyin f if us sheep know the truth, talk about it, complain about it , or say yes, no or maybe. I am pretty sure that they are quite entertained by all of the banter.

It is when you try to do something about it, especially if you have some kind of power (journalist, politician, etc.) that some feathers get ruffled.

If you f**k with them, do not have any loved ones, or family that you may not want to be somehow "involved." 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 GT500    765
Just now, DRUMZ said:

They really don't give a flyin f if us sheep know the truth, talk about it, complain about it , or say yes, no or maybe. I am pretty sure that they are quite entertained by all of the banter.

It is when you try to do something about it, especially if you have some kind of power (journalist, politician, etc.) that some feathers get ruffled.

If you f**k with them, do not have any loved ones, or family that you may not want to be somehow "involved." 

 

So true 

many paid the ultimate price 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 GT500    765

Old video called the iluminatti controls Hollywood 

so many Simpson called it's in that video 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Quick1966    1,060

Ok so they made a short for YouTube and released it May 26th. The glowing orb event took place on May 22nd. So it is possible. Thanks guys! I was really freaked because like I stated earlier they write and animate like a year in advance and to have that in an episode even after the fact isn't possible without inside knowledge just like the Illuminati card game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 DRUMZ    564
12 minutes ago, GT500 said:

So true 

many paid the ultimate price 

Yup!

Out of likes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    16,461
4 hours ago, Quick1966 said:

Ok so they made a short for YouTube and released it May 26th. The glowing orb event took place on May 22nd. So it is possible. Thanks guys! I was really freaked because like I stated earlier they write and animate like a year in advance and to have that in an episode even after the fact isn't possible without inside knowledge just like the Illuminati card game.

Yes, there is that pesky thing called production time. How long is that?  NM I'm skimming too many posts. lol 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    16,461

I still can't get over the weirdness of that ceremony and the lit orb. It's probably the closest thing to loosh collection we'll ever witness.  haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  1. Jump To Top
×