Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quick1966

I got an interesting pic today! Fake or prophetic?

Quick1966    1,188

Sooo... Yeah I got this pic today from a friend with the title " You still think things happen by coincidence?" Here's the thing if this indeed was from a recent Simpsons episode that means that it was written and drawn like a year before it made it to TV! Or maybe they don't do it that way but what are the odds? So I'm asking the fine folks at COP for help on what episode this debuted.

apache54    4,633

good POST!!

I don't watch TV, but that is spooky!! AGREED, allot of this NWO stuff is predetermined!! from what i see!!

Uncle Thanky    1,093

They tell us what they are going to do before the event.

The vast majority of people do not say "NO!".

And they proceed to do it to us based on "Implied Consent".

We gotta learn to say "NO MORE!".

DRUMZ    929
14 minutes ago, Uncle Thanky said:

They tell us what they are going to do before the event.

The vast majority of people do not say "NO!".

And they proceed to do it to us based on "Implied Consent".

We gotta learn to say "NO MORE!".

They really don't give a flyin f if us sheep know the truth, talk about it, complain about it , or say yes, no or maybe. I am pretty sure that they are quite entertained by all of the banter.

It is when you try to do something about it, especially if you have some kind of power (journalist, politician, etc.) that some feathers get ruffled.

If you f**k with them, do not have any loved ones, or family that you may not want to be somehow "involved." 

GT500    2,000
Just now, DRUMZ said:

They really don't give a flyin f if us sheep know the truth, talk about it, complain about it , or say yes, no or maybe. I am pretty sure that they are quite entertained by all of the banter.

It is when you try to do something about it, especially if you have some kind of power (journalist, politician, etc.) that some feathers get ruffled.

If you f**k with them, do not have any loved ones, or family that you may not want to be somehow "involved." 

So true 

many paid the ultimate price 

GT500    2,000

Old video called the iluminatti controls Hollywood 

so many Simpson called it's in that video 

Quick1966    1,188

Ok so they made a short for YouTube and released it May 26th. The glowing orb event took place on May 22nd. So it is possible. Thanks guys! I was really freaked because like I stated earlier they write and animate like a year in advance and to have that in an episode even after the fact isn't possible without inside knowledge just like the Illuminati card game.

DRUMZ    929
12 minutes ago, GT500 said:

So true 

many paid the ultimate price 

Yup!

Out of likes.

Cinnamon    21,931
4 hours ago, Quick1966 said:

Ok so they made a short for YouTube and released it May 26th. The glowing orb event took place on May 22nd. So it is possible. Thanks guys! I was really freaked because like I stated earlier they write and animate like a year in advance and to have that in an episode even after the fact isn't possible without inside knowledge just like the Illuminati card game.

Yes, there is that pesky thing called production time. How long is that?  NM I'm skimming too many posts. lol 

Cinnamon    21,931

I still can't get over the weirdness of that ceremony and the lit orb. It's probably the closest thing to loosh collection we'll ever witness.  haha