Jump to content
Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
octopus prime

Noah's Ark Discovered?

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

http://earthmysterynews.com/2017/06/01/noahs-ark-discovered-researchers-99-9-per-cent-certain-of-astonishing-biblical-find/

For millennia, scientists and Christians alike have been searching for evidence the story was in fact gospel.A team of evangelical Christian explorers found what they claim is “99.9 per cent” certainly evidence of Noah’s Ark beneath snow and volcanic debris on Mount Ararat in Turkey.

Noah’s Ark Ministries International, a Hong Kong-based documentary team, claim to have found wooden pieces from a structure which carbon dates back 4,800 years and was found around 13,000 feet above sea level.

Yeung Wing-cheung, a filmmaker who helped discover the remains, said: “It’s not 100 per cent that it is Noah’s Ark but we think it is 99.9 per cent that this is it.”

Have experts found Noah’s Ark?

Inside the alleged structure

Noah’s Ark Ministries International team member Man-fai Yuen added: “The structure is partitioned into different spaces.”We believe that the wooden structure we entered is the same structure recorded in historical accounts.”

The wood was discovered on Mount Ararat

Another team member, Panda Lee, said: “I saw a structure built with plank-like timber.“Each plank was about eight inches wide. I could see tenons, proof of ancient construction predating the use of metal nails.

“We walked about 100 metres to another site. I could see broken wood fragments embedded in a glacier, and some 20 metres long.”

(Cut)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    3,118
1 hour ago, octopus prime said:

http://earthmysterynews.com/2017/06/01/noahs-ark-discovered-researchers-99-9-per-cent-certain-of-astonishing-biblical-find/

For millennia, scientists and Christians alike have been searching for evidence the story was in fact gospel.A team of evangelical Christian explorers found what they claim is “99.9 per cent” certainly evidence of Noah’s Ark beneath snow and volcanic debris on Mount Ararat in Turkey.

Noah’s Ark Ministries International, a Hong Kong-based documentary team, claim to have found wooden pieces from a structure which carbon dates back 4,800 years and was found around 13,000 feet above sea level.

Yeung Wing-cheung, a filmmaker who helped discover the remains, said: “It’s not 100 per cent that it is Noah’s Ark but we think it is 99.9 per cent that this is it.”

Have experts found Noah’s Ark?

Inside the alleged structure

Noah’s Ark Ministries International team member Man-fai Yuen added: “The structure is partitioned into different spaces.”We believe that the wooden structure we entered is the same structure recorded in historical accounts.”

The wood was discovered on Mount Ararat

Another team member, Panda Lee, said: “I saw a structure built with plank-like timber.“Each plank was about eight inches wide. I could see tenons, proof of ancient construction predating the use of metal nails.

“We walked about 100 metres to another site. I could see broken wood fragments embedded in a glacier, and some 20 metres long.”

(Cut)

Maybe this time it will pan out, I have seen photos of supposed finds since the 70'S

good post!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Tarmalen    1,009

Does not compute.

4,800 years ago is a weeeeeeeeeee bit shy of the 12,000 or so years ago it happened.

Noah's ark discovery #347....

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Condor    827
1 hour ago, Tarmalen said:

Does not compute.

4,800 years ago is a weeeeeeeeeee bit shy of the 12,000 or so years ago it happened.

Noah's ark discovery #347....

I'm calling you out.  Where is this 12k number coming from?  Books left out of the Bible? 

We have the timelines and approx dates. 

Your posts are UBER cryptic and frankly annoying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Tarmalen    1,009
5 minutes ago, Condor said:

I'm calling you out.  Where is this 12k number coming from?  Books left out of the Bible? 

We have the timelines and approx dates. 

Your posts are UBER cryptic and frankly annoying.

What?

So you are going to tell me that the flood was only 4,200 years ago? Seems you will only move in a constricted view held down by only "accepted" religious output? I had to do a search in order to figure out where you got the 4,200 from. It's not cryptic if you would read any science.

Instead of linking to boring texts...watch the following:

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Condor    827
1 minute ago, Tarmalen said:

What?

So you are going to tell me that the flood was only 4,200 years ago? Seems you will only move in a constricted view held down by only "accepted" religious output? I had to do a search in order to figure out where you got the 4,200 from. It's not cryptic if you would read any science.

Instead of linking to boring texts...watch the following:

 

 

 

 

 

 

The same science that says vaccines are safe, global warming is real, evolution is happening, we went to the moon, GMO's are good, and ON AND ON AND ON...?

I just can't take you seriously. 

I used to be a troll so I know'em when I see'em.

I don't hate you though. :smiley_flowers:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Tarmalen    1,009
1 minute ago, Condor said:

The same science that says vaccines are safe, global warming is real, evolution is happening, we went to the moon, GMO's are good, and ON AND ON AND ON...?

I just can't take you seriously. 

I used to be a troll so I know'em when I see'em.

I don't hate you though. :smiley_flowers:

 

No...you just tune me out because I don't accept your bible as the be all end all of everything.

How about you learn about the younger dryas period...or maybe learn when was the last time the ocean was 300 feet shallower...maybe even check the ice core samples...

Wait...mah bad....it's not from some accepted text written thousands of years ago.

So much for progression./s

Lot's of science to back up vaccines as UNsafe. So put that in your pipe. If you would spend more time on this sight reading others then maybe you wouldn't have such a high horse opinion of yourself. You just ASSUMED that I believed in all that horse shit in your opening sentence. Gratz on that!

Evolution happens when the DNA is mutated via radiation...which we get dosed the most WHEN the magnetic poles shift due to the magnetic shield shrinking during transition which is ALSO science. Dipoles in iron material that cooled in lava registers WHICH direction the magnetic poles where at the time of cooling. I know plenty of science...higher education usually does that.

In the future....treat others with respect and not disdain...you might make friends that don't see eye to eye...unless of course...you ONLY want friends that align 100% with you...in which case that is called an echo chamber. Enjoy the lesson. Once you respond I will know how to proceed. Peace. Take care.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 BornUntamed    424
3 hours ago, Tarmalen said:

No...you just tune me out because I don't accept your bible as the be all end all of everything.

How about you learn about the younger dryas period...or maybe learn when was the last time the ocean was 300 feet shallower...maybe even check the ice core samples...

Wait...mah bad....it's not from some accepted text written thousands of years ago.

So much for progression./s

Lot's of science to back up vaccines as UNsafe. So put that in your pipe. If you would spend more time on this sight reading others then maybe you wouldn't have such a high horse opinion of yourself. You just ASSUMED that I believed in all that horse shit in your opening sentence. Gratz on that!

Evolution happens when the DNA is mutated via radiation...which we get dosed the most WHEN the magnetic poles shift due to the magnetic shield shrinking during transition which is ALSO science. Dipoles in iron material that cooled in lava registers WHICH direction the magnetic poles where at the time of cooling. I know plenty of science...higher education usually does that.

In the future....treat others with respect and not disdain...you might make friends that don't see eye to eye...unless of course...you ONLY want friends that align 100% with you...in which case that is called an echo chamber. Enjoy the lesson. Once you respond I will know how to proceed. Peace. Take care.

you cited Joe Rogan... 

and by definition, the theory of evolution is not degenerative mutations.  The theory of evolution is beneficial changes otherwise we wouldn't have eyes, ears, smell, plausible thumbs, etc.  However, there has been zero evidence of "evolution" actually happening.  All evidence we have follows the 2nd law of thermodynamics where everything is in decay.

as far as 12,000 years, even atheists did a study on the degeneration of the human mitochondria and found "Eve" was roughly 6000 years ago, just as the historical document (the Bible) says.  which would put the OP in the correct time frame.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cryptic Mole    3,594

Even according to science there was a global flood around 4,000 years ago. Almost every culture tells this same story. But science also claims there were other global foods as well. There was another between 12,000 and 18,000 years ago, but science believes it was closer to 12,000 years ago.

Sometimes Biblical Scriptures can seem skewed because we are not supposed to know everything. And yes, God does keep many secrets. One such secret is that Adam and Eve were not the first humans. This is evident even in the Scriptures when Cain killed Abel and he was marked. He fled to the city of Nod where he takes a wife. Need I say anymore? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cryptic Mole    3,594
3 hours ago, Tarmalen said:

Evolution happens when the DNA is mutated via radiation..

That's wrong dude. Evolution is species change, which is impossible. Mutated DNA caused by radiation does not cause new species. It causes mutations of a particular species; called a freak of nature... even though nature has very little to do with it. In nature, there is only adaptation and which is completely different.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Tarmalen    1,009
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, BornUntamed said:

you cited Joe Rogan... 

and by definition, the theory of evolution is not degenerative mutations.  The theory of evolution is beneficial changes otherwise we wouldn't have eyes, ears, smell, plausible thumbs, etc.  However, there has been zero evidence of "evolution" actually happening.  All evidence we have follows the 2nd law of thermodynamics where everything is in decay.

as far as 12,000 years, even atheists did a study on the degeneration of the human mitochondria and found "Eve" was roughly 6000 years ago, just as the historical document (the Bible) says.  which would put the OP in the correct time frame.

No...I cited nothing other than linking to Joe.

Kindly point to where I said degeneration? Mutation is that... a change...if it works...it is passed on...if it doesn't tough sheet. That is life. Survive or die.

By all means...link the study where the genes (or the origination of) only go as far back as 6,000 years. This I GOTTA SEE!

 

Edited by Tarmalen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Tarmalen    1,009
2 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

That's wrong dude. Evolution is species change, which is impossible. Mutated DNA caused by radiation does not cause new species. It causes mutations of a particular species; called a freak of nature... even though nature has very little to do with it. In nature, there is only adaptation and which is completely different.

You realize that other considerations such as oxygen content, temperature (and 100 other factors) goes into life and the adaptation you describe?

We are what...19% now? Yep...things change.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  1. Jump To Top
×