Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ESET

Germany: Rock festival evacuated over 'terrorist threat'

ESET    1,190

Over 80,000 festival goers were evacuated from the Rock am Ring music festival near Nuremberg on Friday, after police received a information warning of a terror threat.
Organisers issued a statement asking for all visitors to leave the festival site and return to the camping area after being warned about a "terrorist threat".
Following the Manchester Arena attack, all precautions are being taken, and 1,200 officers have been deployed to the site and put on high alert.
The festival was due to take place until Sunday. Headliners included Rammstein, System of a Down and Liam Gallagher.

Ukshep    17,047
4 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Confirmation of a hint.... The rock again?

How could they tell if there was some kind of explosives? Rammstein is playing and they use more pyro that any Islamic fanatic could ever dream of. 

thedudeabides    2,274
14 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Confirmation of a hint.... The rock again?

My minds eye tells me something is about to transpire.  I have this foreboding feeling of blood, flowing beneath my feet. I have told you the two locations I felt it would start in. 

Both will be caused by hate unleashing.  One religious, the other cultural. 

apache54    4,159
17 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

The terrorists are winning. 

Agreed!

that is what they want chaos and or blood and gore, anything that pushes their agenda for converting to them!!

apache54    4,159
22 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

I just feel like death is coming. 

IF your talking about a feeling like i have had for weeks is a VERY big happening of death! is what your feeling as well?

thedudeabides    2,274
13 minutes ago, apache54 said:

IF your talking about a feeling like i have had for weeks is a VERY big happening of death! is what your feeling as well?

Yes.  Bigger than 9/11.

apache54    4,159
3 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Yes.  Bigger than 9/11.

YUP, that is what i been feeling as well! IF it is going to happen I wish they would just DO IT!! getting tired of having that riding my shoulder next to the JAMA JAMA man!! (if you know what i mean)

Jump To Top