Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

UFO above Cley hill near Warminster UK

Recommended Posts

 Cinnamon    23,024

This is a pretty good video!  Any ideas of what it could be? 

 

Shimmering lights spotted near 'Britain's UFO capital' spark rumours of another extra-terrestrial sighting

Strange lights were seen by residents above Cley hill near Warminster

Warminster in Somerset dubbed 'Britain's UFO capital' after series of sightings

On 17 August 1965 a 'detonation noise' rocked houses before a 'monstrous orange flame was seen in the sky, crackling and hissing'

It has been home to dozens of UFO sightings and crop circles in recent decades
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4558858/UFO-spotted-Warminster-spark-rumours-extra-terrestrial.html#ixzz4ishOtgCA
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    20,135
4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

This is a pretty good video!  Any ideas of what it could be? 

 

Shimmering lights spotted near 'Britain's UFO capital' spark rumours of another extra-terrestrial sighting

Strange lights were seen by residents above Cley hill near Warminster

Warminster in Somerset dubbed 'Britain's UFO capital' after series of sightings

On 17 August 1965 a 'detonation noise' rocked houses before a 'monstrous orange flame was seen in the sky, crackling and hissing'

It has been home to dozens of UFO sightings and crop circles in recent decades
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4558858/UFO-spotted-Warminster-spark-rumours-extra-terrestrial.html#ixzz4ishOtgCA
 

Small stunt plane? or parachute... I heard a buzzing or engine as it goes up...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    23,024
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Small stunt plane? or parachute... I heard a buzzing or engine as it goes up...

:tissuespls: I want a real UFO! :gsbrnint:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Automan63    2,193

As the look of an arial firework we call a "XL BuzzBomb" 

they pretty much do that and make similar noises, the stall and fall back at the end was weird though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

'Later, a number of people in Trowbridge saw an object comprised of three lights in a triangular formation heading west towards Warminster', he said.

That sounds like the TR-3B to me.

The video looked like someone put some fireworks on their RC plane. The way the trail slightly falls and fades is suggestive of that. The way it loops and swoops back down looks like a plane doing loops. I couldn't see a plane so that's why I think it might be a smaller RC plane.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Automan63    2,193
3 minutes ago, Easy Skanking said:

That sounds like the TR-3B to me.

The video looked like someone put some fireworks on their RC plane. The way the trail slightly falls and fades is suggestive of that. The way it loops and swoops back down looks like a plane doing loops. I couldn't see a plane so that's why I think it might be a smaller RC plane.

Didn't think of that but I can see that being the case now that you mention it. I'd have to agree. 👍🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    23,024
18 minutes ago, Shamanik said:

Lol....

 

i know now who did this....

 

 

At the risk of sounding like an owl.. HOO DUNNIT?  lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Shamanik    50

Sorry been offline for a bit. Not gonna tell at this stage but will happily post once I can. Let's just say it's for a musician at this stage. ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×