Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Sign Up To Remove Ads! | Purchase An Ad Slot!
Sign in to follow this  
ESET

Griffin: I dont think I will have a career after this

Recommended Posts

35 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

LOL Now she'll sue because HE ruined HER career. 

If she does, she has to give GWAR a cut for stealing their gags. :gsbrnint:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe, just maybe, the thought stream should have gone something along the line of :

"No thanks, I don't think I'll have a career if I do something like that."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Automan63 said:

Maybe, just maybe, the thought stream should have gone something along the line of :

"No thanks, I don't think I'll have a career if I do something like that."

This is kind of sad in a way, but not really... however what I noticed in the press conference is that she kept looking at her lawyer like she was her only friend left in the world. Stop paying that retainer and see how long she's a bff. lmao. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

This is kind of sad in a way, but not really... however what I noticed in the press conference is that she kept looking at her lawyer like she was her only friend left in the world. Stop paying that retainer and see how long she's a bff. lmao. Too damn funny

Didn't watch the video, I won't lose a second of my life to that clam, not even to watch her cry.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Automan63 said:

Didn't watch the video, I won't lose a second of my life to that clam, not even to watch her cry.

 

Entertainment only and to analyize just how big of a vice it will take for her tongue to be stopped from moving. Ah, I found one!

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Brio said:

She needs to go to jail.

I wonder if the Secret Service will agree and lock her up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She seems to think she is above the law...and can do anything she feels like doing.  She is of the opinion that she has special powers and the public will support her every move with their hero- worshipping approval.

Celebrities go too far.  Their shit does stink.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Can you hear that?

you have to listen...

 

really listen carefully..

 

ok, that's the sound of the world's smallest violin playing for  Kathy ISIS Griffin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.