Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Cow born in India with human-like head is worshiped by locals

Cinnamon    19,734

Video has emerged showing a cow born with human-like features in an animal shelter in India. The calf was born with the eyes, nose and ears that resemble that of a human, while the lower part of its body had features of a cow.
However, the cow died within an hour of its birth yesterday, in Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh, northern India. But as soon as the news spread, locals from nearby villages gathered to seek its blessing, believing it to be an avatar of Lord Vishnu, a Hindu God. The video shows people offering flower garlands and bowing before the dead calf, which has been kept inside a glass box since it died

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8c1_1496426108#6ueFJf0Lyt33vqIA.99

They have a lot of strange anomalies in India with animal birth defects. How polluted is that place, really?  Makes me curious about the birth defects in children. 

WhiteHorse    526

India produces a lot of cheap crap like China, china is somewhat more transparent as to their pollution, India is all taboo about everything. 

You are right, I bet there are children born with cow heads there:gsbrnint:

Cinnamon    19,734
21 minutes ago, WhiteHorse said:

India produces a lot of cheap crap like China, china is somewhat more transparent as to their pollution, India is all taboo about everything. 

You are right, I bet there are children born with cow heads there:gsbrnint:

:scary:  I hope not! Thanks for the visual! :oaeemqeo:

kbet    790

These deformities have been ongoing for millennia. Some legends claim, India was glassed with nukes before the flood.

Cinnamon    19,734
Just now, kbet said:

These deformities have been ongoing for millennia. Some legends claim, India was glassed with nukes before the flood.

Interesting bit of info there! I didn't know about that. 

Jump To Top