Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Sign Up To Remove Ads! | Purchase An Ad Slot!
Cinnamon

BREAKING: Jim Carrey To Be Charged In Ex-Girlfriend's Death!

Recommended Posts

Jim Carrey is likely to face criminal charges for supplying the drugs that killed his ex-girlfriend.

From The NY Post:

Jim Carrey is likely to face trial accused of ­supplying the drugs that killed his ex-girlfriend.

A judge at Los Angeles Superior Court indicated she would not throw out the lawsuit brought by Cathriona White’s mother and ex-husband and estimated it would last 20 days.

Carrey’s lawyer said the actor would find the civil trial “very painful” after a date was set for the star to face a jury.

<snip>

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=81374

So, Carrey who is so against guns, who is backing up Griffin on her beheading fiasco has his own skeletons. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Jim Carrey is likely to face criminal charges for supplying the drugs that killed his ex-girlfriend.

From The NY Post:

Jim Carrey is likely to face trial accused of ­supplying the drugs that killed his ex-girlfriend.

A judge at Los Angeles Superior Court indicated she would not throw out the lawsuit brought by Cathriona White’s mother and ex-husband and estimated it would last 20 days.

Carrey’s lawyer said the actor would find the civil trial “very painful” after a date was set for the star to face a jury.

<snip>

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=81374

So, Carrey who is so against guns, who is backing up Griffin on her beheading fiasco has his own skeletons. 

good post!!

DON'T most libtards have skeletons in their sick closets??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, apache54 said:

good post!!

DON'T most libtards have skeletons in their sick closets??

I think so and they have a way of getting up to haunt them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I think so and they have a way of getting up to haunt them. 

I guess that means what goes around comes around and so they get their just desserts!!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

Jim Carrey is likely to face criminal charges for supplying the drugs that killed his ex-girlfriend.

From The NY Post:

Jim Carrey is likely to face trial accused of ­supplying the drugs that killed his ex-girlfriend.

A judge at Los Angeles Superior Court indicated she would not throw out the lawsuit brought by Cathriona White’s mother and ex-husband and estimated it would last 20 days.

Carrey’s lawyer said the actor would find the civil trial “very painful” after a date was set for the star to face a jury.

<snip>

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=81374

So, Carrey who is so against guns, who is backing up Griffin on her beheading fiasco has his own skeletons. 

Besides being vulgar and teaching mania? I don't believe in charging him for her self destructiveness, but I don't like him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I read somewhere he gave her prescription pain killers.......... But probably didn't give her

advice about not taking too many in a day...........Carrey's career is in a slump anyway....

It couldn't come at a worse time..........But that's show business.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe he should take his own advice to KG and double down with a severed leg. 

So here's a rhetorical question:  How's being an asshole working out for the libTards this week?

 

Tiger Woods: No one could possibly finish off their career like I did last weekend....

Kathy Griffin: Hold my beer, watch this shit.....

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, marlowe said:

I read somewhere he gave her prescription pain killers.......... But probably didn't give her

advice about not taking too many in a day...........Carrey's career is in a slump anyway....

It couldn't come at a worse time..........But that's show business.......

Ambien, Propranolol and Percocet, are not pain killers.

Ambien is a sleep aid drug(take three stay up and you trip)

Propranolol is a beta blocker

Percocet is an acetaminophen/oxycodone pain killer

 

Carrey, deliberately gave her a suicide cocktail. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.