Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

BREAKING: Jim Carrey To Be Charged In Ex-Girlfriend's Death!

Cinnamon    19,993

Jim Carrey is likely to face criminal charges for supplying the drugs that killed his ex-girlfriend.

From The NY Post:

Jim Carrey is likely to face trial accused of ­supplying the drugs that killed his ex-girlfriend.

A judge at Los Angeles Superior Court indicated she would not throw out the lawsuit brought by Cathriona White’s mother and ex-husband and estimated it would last 20 days.

Carrey’s lawyer said the actor would find the civil trial “very painful” after a date was set for the star to face a jury.

<snip>

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=81374

So, Carrey who is so against guns, who is backing up Griffin on her beheading fiasco has his own skeletons. 

apache54    4,177
34 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Jim Carrey is likely to face criminal charges for supplying the drugs that killed his ex-girlfriend.

From The NY Post:

Jim Carrey is likely to face trial accused of ­supplying the drugs that killed his ex-girlfriend.

A judge at Los Angeles Superior Court indicated she would not throw out the lawsuit brought by Cathriona White’s mother and ex-husband and estimated it would last 20 days.

Carrey’s lawyer said the actor would find the civil trial “very painful” after a date was set for the star to face a jury.

<snip>

So, Carrey who is so against guns, who is backing up Griffin on her beheading fiasco has his own skeletons. 

good post!!

DON'T most libtards have skeletons in their sick closets??

Cinnamon    19,993
4 minutes ago, apache54 said:

good post!!

DON'T most libtards have skeletons in their sick closets??

I think so and they have a way of getting up to haunt them. 

apache54    4,177
6 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I think so and they have a way of getting up to haunt them. 

I guess that means what goes around comes around and so they get their just desserts!!

Curenado    827
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

From The NY Post:

<snip>

Besides being vulgar and teaching mania? I don't believe in charging him for her self destructiveness, but I don't like him. 

marlowe    1,582

I read somewhere he gave her prescription pain killers.......... But probably didn't give her

advice about not taking too many in a day...........Carrey's career is in a slump anyway....

It couldn't come at a worse time..........But that's show business.......

Automan63    1,625

Maybe he should take his own advice to KG and double down with a severed leg. 

So here's a rhetorical question:  How's being an asshole working out for the libTards this week?

Tiger Woods: No one could possibly finish off their career like I did last weekend....

Kathy Griffin: Hold my beer, watch this shit.....

Cinnamon    19,993
Just now, Automan63 said:

Maybe he should take his own advice to KG and double down with a severed leg. 

So here's a rhetorical question:  How's being an asshole working out for the libTards this week?

Tiger Woods: No one could possibly finish off their career like I did last weekend....

Kathy Griffin: Hold my beer, watch this shit.....

We should start a Dead Career Pool. 

Automan63    1,625
6 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

We should start a Dead Career Pool. 

Hilarious 😂😂

kbet    795
1 hour ago, marlowe said:

I read somewhere he gave her prescription pain killers.......... But probably didn't give her

advice about not taking too many in a day...........Carrey's career is in a slump anyway....

It couldn't come at a worse time..........But that's show business.......

Ambien, Propranolol and Percocet, are not pain killers.

Ambien is a sleep aid drug(take three stay up and you trip)

Propranolol is a beta blocker

Percocet is an acetaminophen/oxycodone pain killer

Carrey, deliberately gave her a suicide cocktail. 

Jump To Top