Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

Muslims Take Over New York Street – Start Praying in Front of Trump Tower for Ramadan (VIDEO)

Rate this topic

Cinnamon    16,443

New York – Muslims continued on with their civilization Jihad as they took over the street in front of Trump Tower during ‘Iftar’ or ‘breaking their Ramadan fast’.

There is no reason for this other than Muslims letting the infidels know that they here and working on their Islamic takeover.

Of course Hamas-linked, Linda Sarsour was also there spewing more lies about her intentions as a Muslim activist. She claims Trump is full of hatred and divisiveness which of course is untrue. The real hate and divisiveness comes from Islam and Sarsour knows it.

<snip>

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/muslims-take-street-start-praying-front-trump-tower-new-york-ramadan-video/

apache54    3,235

welcome to "amerimuslim". the newest country of the mideast!! this has got to be by design ANY sane person would never allow these people into the west!! either lots of US are going to fema prisons or there will be blood in the streets before this is all over,

apache54    3,235
24 minutes ago, timetraveler2015 said:

What a place to have a lunch truck. I could sell bacon sandwiches all day long.

make sure you sell them non-pork and after eating advise them of what they ate and then assist them with their suicide as per there cult teachings!!

• Like 1

Curenado    724

I believe they should be driven over, back up and go again. They are a toxic, dangerous species that should be eradicated

• Like 1

Automan63    1,188

One 53' livestock trailer at each end of the street, each containing about 200 hogs that haven't been fed in two or three days.

A drone blaring a hog call flying toward the middle from each end

on my mark!! 

3-2-1..... let them go..

in about two to three hours, call the NYFD to come hose down for cleanup..

next problem..

• Like 1

Ukshep    14,513

I got their 72 virgins right here. In this special room here... Right over that special carpet... the one that does not have a sinkhole under it.. Take a seat. make yourself at home.

• Like 1

Condor    840
Posted (edited)

Gosh I sure admire their devotion.

We wouldn't be in this situation had the protestants stood up to all this Marxism en mass.  

It's been a slow 2 steps forward, 1 step back for decades now. 

Also I notice that anti-Muslim programming is very strong in the West.  I remember action movies form the 80's/90's and even post 9/11. 

I believe the Truth is more complicated and risk some hate for saying so. 

While I am NO FAN of the Koran or Muhammad, I believe that a lot of Muslims are victims and very illiterate on many teachings.  Almost Catholic you could say. 

I completely understand why Muslims hate Israel and the West.  I am disgusted with both as well on MANY aspects of society. 

I'm not trying to discount hundreds of years of Jihad, but I believe that every individual needs a look at and not the whole. 

I personally know a few Muslims and they are great people that wouldn't hurt a fly. 

I guess I'm just asking everyone to take a step back and not GROUP EVERYONE TOGETHER. 

Think of it as the same as JEWS and ZIONISTS. 

Once last point.  If you were to travel to the Middle East like Israel, Iran, Syria, Egypt in recent years, you would find Christians, Muslims and Jews living in peace together. 

Just something to think about. 

All this hate worries me that it will be directed to the wrong persons. 

My motto, handed to me, is to share the Truth with them and not fight fire with fire. 

Bless you all.

Edited by Condor
  • Like 1

Automan63    1,188
21 minutes ago, Condor said:

We wouldn't be in this situation had the protestants stood up to all this Marxism en mass.  

Also I notice that anti-Muslim programming is very strong in the West.  I remember action movies form the 80's/90's and even post 9/11. 

While I am NO FAN of the Koran or Muhammad, I believe that a lot of Muslims are victims and very illiterate on many teachings.  Almost Catholic you could say. 

I completely understand why Muslims hate Israel and the West.  I am disgusted with both as well on MANY aspects of society. 

I'm not trying to discount hundreds of years of Jihad, but I believe that every individual needs a look at and not the whole. 

I personally know a few Muslims and they are great people that wouldn't hurt a fly. 

I guess I'm just asking everyone to take a step back and not GROUP EVERYONE TOGETHER. 

Once last point.  If you were to travel to the Middle East like Israel, Iran, Syria, Egypt in recent years, you would find Christians, Muslims and Jews living in peace together. 

My motto, handed to me, is to share the Truth with them and not fight fire with fire. 

Bless you all.

Fair enough.

Cinnamon    16,443
1 hour ago, Condor said:

Bless you all.

We would not be in this situation if we had stood up to the neo-cons and their quest for domination of the Middle East and their plan to flood westernized nations with Islamist who believe in Sharia Law which is the antithesis of the Constitution of the United States.

There is no reformation of Islam. They are a cult, they have to pray 5x a day, which keeps Islam in their minds 24/7, which is brainwashing. They all read the same book.  Islam is not a religion, it is a mind control program that is so pervasive it affects every single thing in their every day life, they're even told a proper way to wipe their butts, They treat women like trash. They are not going to assimilate here, but they will do what they have to do to get along until they are in sufficient numbers to take over everything from public schools (we already see this) to putting up loud speakers for call to prayer (while equating that with the sound of church bells to get their way). Look at Dearborn, Michigan for an example.

Wahabbis are donating to 80percent of the mosques that are being built in America, the most violent of them all. And mosques are springing up like daisies, over 3000 of them in California alone as of 2010. 

Female genital mutilation is being performed here in the United States, as well as honor killings.  Did you ever think you would see that in America? Well, we are now.