Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Williams

The Lost Book of Revelation - FOUND!

Rate this topic

Williams    409

By GodTaughtMeHow

Published on 17 Jun 2016

The Bible is not just a Book of nice stories. It contains the Old COVENANT and the New COVENANT (contract/Testament), and is a map for your spiritual-journey of self-perfection. YOU have to BECOME Abraham, to begin the journey, and then become Isaac; Jacob/Israel; Joseph; Moses; the Prophets and then FINALLY Jesus.

• Like 1

Williams    409
31 minutes ago, Uncle Thanky said:

They are not being honest or consistent, though:

"Considering "Revelation's" contradictions of the other twenty-six New Testament books, it is correct to say it is heretical when measured against traditional Christianity."

Then they say (and this is where the real motive becomes clear):

"Revelation" continues the ancient argument about "works" (James' Letter) versus "faith" alone (Paul) that is explained in Paul's letters, (Romans 10, esp. 10:4)."  

Faith alone? This is not what Paul was saying at all. It becomes clear when you read all of Paul's letters (and also read them correctly)

Also, keep in mind that James was the Lord's HALF BROTHER. His letter is correct and it says exactly the same as Jesus taught.

Matthew 5:16 Let your Light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. 

16:27 For the Son of Man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his WORKS. (this is exactly as it says in the book of Revelation).

• Like 1

Williams    409

Paul never said that we are saved by faith ALONE, without having to do any work. He said not to boast like the Talmudic Jews were doing - who thought that they were special and could save themselves with their works and so therefore, they rejected Christ

We do have to work, that is our duty if we are going to follow The Lord. But your work in itself is still not nearly enough to save you (so don't be silly and even think about boasting but instead give all the glory to God).

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:
2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
2:10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good WORKS, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them (do them - good works). 

Christ Jesus did lots of good works and said to follow Him. His followers are therefore to emulate His Example, by also doing good works in the world, but should not boast about it (which feeds the ego), like the Talmudic Jews were doing, and Jesus called them out about it:

Matthew 
23:5 But all their works they do for to be seen by men: they make broad their phylacteries (small leather box containing Old Covenant- Testament texts, worn to remind them to keep The Law [God's Law]), and enlarge the borders of their garments,
23:6 And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the churches,
23:7 And greetings in the markets, and to be called by men, Priest, Rabbi, Imam, etc.

The Talmudic Jews loved only to be seen by men and to boast.That is what Jesus (and Paul) preached against.

Jesus had to work and so do we. John 5:17 But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.

Matthew 10:10 Nor scrip for [your] journey, neither two coats, neither shoes, nor yet staves: for the workman is worthy of his meat. ... 26:10 When Jesus understood [it], he said unto them, Why trouble ye the woman? for she hath wrought a good work upon me.

James (The Lord's half brother) wrote:

James 2:16 And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be [ye] warmed and filled; notwithstanding YE give them NOT those things which the body has need of; what good have ye done?
2:17 Even so FAITH, if it hath not WORKS, is DEAD, being alone.
2:18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: show me thy faith without thy works, and I will SHOW thee my faith BY my works.
2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils (liars) also believe, and tremble.
2:20 But wilt thou know, O vain (worthless) man, that FAITH WITHOUT WORKS is DEAD?
2:21 Was not Abraham our father justified by WORKS, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar (and God made him your example)?
2:22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and BY WORKS was faith (trust in God) MADE PERFECT?
2:23 And the Scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed ONLY God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.
2:24 Ye see then how that by WORKS a man is justified, and NOT by faith only.
2:25 Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by WORKS, when she had received the messengers, and had sent [them] out another way?
2:26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS DEAD also.

KOFK

• Like 2

Williams    409
1 hour ago, Uncle Thanky said:

P.S. And see what they did here:

"I see another reason for it being in the New Testament canon. It is our "final examination." We have read of Jesus' words, works and ways in twenty-six New Testament books before coming to the Book of Revelation. "Revelation" is our test to see if we can "hear our Master's voice."

First they write against James (and James, not Peter, was the leader of the disciples after Jesus) when James' letter is one of the twenty-six New Testament books, that they then say speak of Jesus' words, works and ways.

So... there is logical fallacy there.

kbet    564
36 minutes ago, Williams said:

Paul never said that we are saved by faith ALONE, without having to do any work. He said not to boast like the Talmudic Jews were doing - who thought that they were special and could save themselves with their works and so therefore, they rejected Christ

We do have to work, that is our duty if we are going to follow The Lord. But your work in itself is still not nearly enough to save you (so don't be silly and even think about boasting but instead give all the glory to God).

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:
2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
2:10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good WORKS, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them (do them - good works). 

Christ Jesus did lots of good works and said to follow Him. His followers are therefore to emulate His Example, by also doing good works in the world, but should not boast about it (which feeds the ego), like the Talmudic Jews were doing, and Jesus called them out about it:

Matthew 
23:5 But all their works they do for to be seen by men: they make broad their phylacteries (small leather box containing Old Covenant- Testament texts, worn to remind them to keep The Law [God's Law]), and enlarge the borders of their garments,
23:6 And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the churches,
23:7 And greetings in the markets, and to be called by men, Priest, Rabbi, Imam, etc.

The Talmudic Jews loved only to be seen by men and to boast.That is what Jesus (and Paul) preached against.

Jesus had to work and so do we. John 5:17 But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.

Matthew 10:10 Nor scrip for [your] journey, neither two coats, neither shoes, nor yet staves: for the workman is worthy of his meat. ... 26:10 When Jesus understood [it], he said unto them, Why trouble ye the woman? for she hath wrought a good work upon me.

James (The Lord's half brother) wrote:

James 2:16 And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be [ye] warmed and filled; notwithstanding YE give them NOT those things which the body has need of; what good have ye done?
2:17 Even so FAITH, if it hath not WORKS, is DEAD, being alone.
2:18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: show me thy faith without thy works, and I will SHOW thee my faith BY my works.
2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils (liars) also believe, and tremble.
2:20 But wilt thou know, O vain (worthless) man, that FAITH WITHOUT WORKS is DEAD?
2:21 Was not Abraham our father justified by WORKS, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar (and God made him your example)?
2:22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and BY WORKS was faith (trust in God) MADE PERFECT?
2:23 And the Scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed ONLY God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.
2:24 Ye see then how that by WORKS a man is justified, and NOT by faith only.
2:25 Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by WORKS, when she had received the messengers, and had sent [them] out another way?
2:26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS DEAD also.

KOFK

39 minutes ago, Williams said:

They are not being honest or consistent, though:

"Considering "Revelation's" contradictions of the other twenty-six New Testament books, it is correct to say it is heretical when measured against traditional Christianity."

Then they say (and this is where the real motive becomes clear):

"Revelation" continues the ancient argument about "works" (James' Letter) versus "faith" alone (Paul) that is explained in Paul's letters, (Romans 10, esp. 10:4)."  

Faith alone? This is not what Paul was saying at all. It becomes clear when you read all of Paul's letters (and also read them correctly)

Also, keep in mind that James was the Lord's HALF BROTHER. His letter is correct and it says exactly the same as Jesus taught.

Matthew 5:16 Let your Light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. 

16:27 For the Son of Man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his WORKS. (this is exactly as it says in the book of Revelation).

Anything Paul wrote, should be viewed with skepticism as he was:

1) Not an Apostle

2) Did some really shady stuff in gross contradictions to Jesus Christ's warnings*

3)Led Christianity to heresy with his support of the idea of "Bishops" and "Priests".

4) Paul is a liar(check how he told different versions of the road to Damascus to different people).

The only thing Paul has going for him, is the doctrine of spiritual cleanliness>physical cleanliness.

Everything else of Paul's writings is largely BS, as Jesus Christ taught love to God is measured via obedience, not squishy feelings of the heart.

If a person does not follow the way/law of God, then they do not love God, or rather, in the proportions they follow, in that manner is how great there love is.

Revelations, is inline with the teachings of Jesus Christ, and the Twelve Apostles(One Apostle for each tribe of Israel, as a symbolic gesture). Paul's writings, never should of been included in the Bible. Most Apocrypha text, has more validity then any of the writings of Paul. I boil it down to this:

"Who is your Savior and Messiah, Jesus Christ or Paul?" If someone's Messiah is Paul, then they will follow the teachings of Paul, if their Messiah is Jesus Christ, they will seek to follow Jesus Christ's teachings. Jesus even warns about the coming of Paul when he warns to beware of the "leaven of the Pharisee". Just like Jesus Christ warned about the Roman Catholic Church, when he expressly taught "Call no man your Father...".

* Jesus Christ, expressly warned that if anyone sees anyone on a hill, over a distance or in a cave, claiming to be him, NOT TO BELIEVE THEM! Paul, instead of seeking out the Apostles for instruction, traveled to the heartland of demonic witchcraft during that era, Arabia, for instruction from "Jesus", in a cave.

Just like how Muhammed received special instructions from "Gabriel" in a cave, and the founder of the infamous Jesuit order, also received special instruction and training from the "Virgin Mary", in a cave. Seeing a pattern here?

Most Christians, neurotically love Paul, even when faced with the truth, because he teaches "sin is ok".

All disobedience against God, is sin. 

• Like 1

Williams    409
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, kbet said:

3)Led Christianity to heresy with his support of the idea of "Bishops" and "Priests".

1 Timothy ch. 3, that talks about bishops and deacons, does NOT fit with anything else and is completely ridiculous.

What seems most likely is that it was inserted into 1 Timothy, by the Vatican.

It becomes obvious, when you think about it.

It even starts with: "This is TRUE saying..." as if to try and reassure and dupe the reader into believing that it is true, when it obviously cannot be true. Because it is completely AGAINST everything else in the New Testament (which is absolutely FULL of messages of condemnation AGAINST being a priests/bishops/deacons, etc.) and thus in direct opposition to the stern warnings of Christ, NOT to be a priest.

So, to try an con people, they wrote it to start with "This is a true saying"... what? Is the rest of it not true then, that they felt they needed to say that? Why would it say that? No. It is completely ridiculous. 

1 Timothy ch.3 does not fit. If you read 1 Timothy and skip ch.3 entirely, then it reads and flows like a letter. Chapter 3 reads like an interruption/insertion, because that is what it is.     

However, they (the Vatican/RCC) then completely MISSED what it says in Revelation 17, about them.

1 hour ago, kbet said:

The only thing Paul has going for him, is the doctrine of spiritual cleanliness>physical cleanliness.

Peter wrote, that in Paul's letters there are many things difficult to understand. Most Christians spend all their time trying to make sense of Paul's letters, instead of studying the Teachings of Christ. And Christians absolutely do grossly misunderstand the letters of Paul completely (not all of which were even written by Paul, but even so they are still attributed to him and people refer to them as being "the letters of Paul").

1 hour ago, kbet said:

Most Christians, neurotically love Paul, even when faced with the truth, because he teaches "sin is ok".

All disobedience against God, is sin. 

Agreed, only Paul didn't actually teach anyone that sin is ok. Paul was completely against sin, and said that anyone who keeps on sinning and does not repent (and become led by The Spirit) will NOT enter The Kingdom.

But they do neurotically love the wrongful IDEA that the lying, smooth-talking church pastors have taught them, that makes some people think its ok to sin. When it most definitely is not ok and it NEVER will be. 

Christians who choose to believe that, do this because that is what they want it to say, because the truth is that they have not repented and do NOT love Christ, but instead want a free-ride to heaven with free reign to keep on sinning (breaking God's Commandments). 

Because whenever there is a conflict, they take what they think was meant by Paul (who was only a student) and give it more weight than the Teachings of Christ (The Master)... and then go and call themselves "Christians".

At the following link, there is a very good article written by JAH, which explains all about Paul:

The Truth about Paul's Message : http://jahtruth.net/noti.htm

Peace.

Edited by Williams
fixed typos + added link to 1 Timothy

Williams    409
4 hours ago, Uncle Thanky said:

Appreciate the thought with this, Uncle Thanky. However, from reading it some things just jump out.

Like this, at the end:

"If one still wonders about "Revelation," we really need to ask only one question. "Whose Jesus kills innocent little children?" Not my Jesus! Not Apostle John's friend! Only John Patmos' Jesus does that. "

Someone saying "Not my Jesus!" is usually a red flag... Innocent little children? Lets read:

Revelation 2:20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel (ch. 17), which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
2:21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
2:22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.
2:23 And I will kill her children with death; and ALL the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your WORKS. (Matthew 16:27)

So, no. They're just trying to sell you an "easy path" that won't work...

Jezebel is the Vatican RCC - the "Great Whore" of ch. 17

• Like 1

This is a treacherous place ,  for only mankind.  

We will devil with each other too the breaking point ,  attack and try to consume , any hope a man might have left.

Any man , searching for peace , "stuck suspended' , like a pinata , feeling all the contempt and loathing , projected from another's misery and self loathing .

One wishes for the innocence of claws and fangs. This awareness , is the proverbial  thorn in our side  , maybe the , "Holy Spirit " , is the ointment to get us thru this living hell .