Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

coco

TRUMP IS THE NUMBER ONE TOPIC ON THE AGENDA OF THE BILDERBERG GROUP THIS YEAR

Recommended Posts

 coco    347

The Bilderberg Group conference is being held less than 30 miles from the White House, and the number one subject on the official agenda this year is Donald Trump. The three day summit began on Thursday, and the Westfields Marriot in Chantilly, Virginia has essentially been transformed into an armed fortress in order to protect the 131 dignitaries that are attending. But unlike other gatherings of world leaders, the mainstream media won’t be telling us what is going on inside because reporters are banned.

These meetings are designed to be highly secretive, and for many years you were labeled a “conspiracy theorist” if you even suggested that the Bilderberg Group existed. Thanks to the relentless work of investigative journalists, we know a lot more about Bilderberg these days, and they have taken a few steps toward becoming more public. For example, they have published a list of the key topics that will be addressed at the summit this year. The following comes from the official Bilderberg Group website…

The Trump Administration: A progress report

Trans-Atlantic relations: options and scenarios

The Trans-Atlantic defence alliance: bullets, bytes and bucks

The direction of the EU

Can globalisation be slowed down?

Jobs, income and unrealised expectations

The war on information

Why is populism growing?

Russia in the international order

The Near East

Nuclear proliferation

China

Current events

 

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Trump_Is_The_Number_One_Topic_On_The_Agenda_Of_The_Bilderberg_Group_This_Year/58873/0/38/38/Y/M.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    4,133
1 hour ago, coco said:

The Bilderberg Group conference is being held less than 30 miles from the White House, and the number one subject on the official agenda this year is Donald Trump. The three day summit began on Thursday, and the Westfields Marriot in Chantilly, Virginia has essentially been transformed into an armed fortress in order to protect the 131 dignitaries that are attending. But unlike other gatherings of world leaders, the mainstream media won’t be telling us what is going on inside because reporters are banned.

These meetings are designed to be highly secretive, and for many years you were labeled a “conspiracy theorist” if you even suggested that the Bilderberg Group existed. Thanks to the relentless work of investigative journalists, we know a lot more about Bilderberg these days, and they have taken a few steps toward becoming more public. For example, they have published a list of the key topics that will be addressed at the summit this year. The following comes from the official Bilderberg Group website…

The Trump Administration: A progress report

Trans-Atlantic relations: options and scenarios

The Trans-Atlantic defence alliance: bullets, bytes and bucks

The direction of the EU

Can globalisation be slowed down?

Jobs, income and unrealised expectations

The war on information

Why is populism growing?

Russia in the international order

The Near East

Nuclear proliferation

China

Current events

 

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Trump_Is_The_Number_One_Topic_On_The_Agenda_Of_The_Bilderberg_Group_This_Year/58873/0/38/38/Y/M.html

thanks for the article!!

the big question would be what the real behind the scenes agenda's are that they will talk about, the articles listed for discussion are for fluff to appease the public!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    16,933
1 hour ago, apache54 said:

thanks for the article!!

the big question would be what the real behind the scenes agenda's are that they will talk about, the articles listed for discussion are for fluff to appease the public!!

Remember double-speak! For those who understand lies the truth!

What they say they cover

  • The Trump Administration: A progress report
  • Trans-Atlantic relations: options and scenarios
  • The Trans-Atlantic defence alliance: bullets, bytes and bucks
  • The direction of the EU
  • Can globalisation be slowed down?
  • Jobs, income and unrealised expectations
  • The war on information
  • Why is populism growing?
  • Russia in the international order
  • The Near East
  • Nuclear proliferation
  • China
  • Current events

In reality!

  • The Trump Administration: What are we going to do?
  • Trans-Atlantic relations: pay-to-play and extortion
  • The Trans-Atlantic Offensive destabilization alliance: bullets, bytes and bucks
  • The direction of the EU is on track: progress report
  • How can we stop globalisations slowing pace?
  • The future of transhumanism
  • The war on information but for them not us
  • Why we losing to populism?
  • Putting russia in its place
  • etc etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    4,133
2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Remember double-speak! For those who understand lies the truth!

What they say they cover

  • The Trump Administration: A progress report
  • Trans-Atlantic relations: options and scenarios
  • The Trans-Atlantic defence alliance: bullets, bytes and bucks
  • The direction of the EU
  • Can globalisation be slowed down?
  • Jobs, income and unrealised expectations
  • The war on information
  • Why is populism growing?
  • Russia in the international order
  • The Near East
  • Nuclear proliferation
  • China
  • Current events

In reality!

  • The Trump Administration: What are we going to do?
  • Trans-Atlantic relations: pay-to-play and extortion
  • The Trans-Atlantic Offensive destabilization alliance: bullets, bytes and bucks
  • The direction of the EU is on track: progress report
  • How can we stop globalisations slowing pace?
  • The future of transhumanism
  • The war on information but for them not us
  • Why we losing to populism?
  • Putting russia in its place
  • etc etc

you stated it much better than I did!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 kbet    790

The Bilderberg Group is kind of stupid. They work to give a large chunk of people so much free time on their hands(to advance the dispossession of whites), because they are unemployed or underemployed, and they wonder why everyone is suddenly highly interested in their doings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 GT500    1,328

Keep watch 

we are in a dark hour at a pivotal point in time 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    16,933
31 minutes ago, GT500 said:

Keep watch 

we are in a dark hour at a pivotal point in time 

Right now is a very important time.... I feel it... maybe it is just the hype but bilderberg meeting, followed by manchester concert... Is what I am watching!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 coco    347

Why is populism growing?

 

I think everyone here kind of just "responded" to this completely moronic topic.  I mean, really people, how bloody dense are you! :slap:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jump To Top
×