Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

BREAKING: GOOGLE faces $9 BILLION fine for rigging search results

Ukshep    20,202

EU antitrust regulators aim to slap a hefty fine on Alphabet unit Google over its shopping service before the summer break in August, two people familiar with the matter said, setting the stage for two other cases involving the US company.

The European Commission's decision will come after a seven-year investigation into the world's most popular internet search engine was triggered by scores of complaints from both US and European rivals.

The EU competition authority accused Google in April 2015 of distorting internet search results to favour its shopping service, harming both rivals and consumers.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/google-eu-fine-search-9-billion-search-results-rigging-alphabet-shopping-service-a7768621.html

And there we go... just the first step to exposing google search for what it is.... A censorship machine!

Ukshep    20,202
3 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

IS ANYONE ELSE ON FIRE RIGHT NOW! THE TURNING IS HAPPENING BABY! THEY ARE f**kING LOSING!

Oh I'm feeling something alright.... The same way I do before big events....

thedudeabides    2,372
52 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Oh I'm feeling something alright.... The same way I do before big events....

Well of course. They have to stop the moves being made against them somehow.

The anticipation is the heat I feel. 

Cinnamon    23,106

I'd be happy to see them go broke with being fined for their bs. But I always have to ask... when companies are fined huge amounts, who gets the money? Another crook? 

Condor    977

We'll take any ground we can get. 

This seems worthy to follow results.