Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ESET

‘F***ing bulls***’: Ex-DNC official responds to Clinton’s ‘ironic’ election loss blame game

ESET    1,226

A former DNC official has slammed Hillary Clinton for saying the Democratic Party contributed to her election loss, calling the claim “f***ing bulls***.” He went on to accuse her of ignoring warnings about how competitive the races in three states were.

Speaking at the annual Code Conference in California on Wednesday, Clinton pointed a finger at a range of entities that she feels contributed to her election loss. Among them were the Democratic National Committee.

“It was bankrupt; it was on the verge of insolvency; its data was mediocre to poor, non-existent, wrong. I had to inject money into it – the DNC – to keep it going,” she said.

Her accusation did not go unanswered, however – the DNC’s former director of data science took to Twitter to call her claim “f***ing bulls***.”

“DNC data folks: today’s accusations are f***ing bulls***, and I hope you understand the good you did despite that nonsense,” Andrew Terriault wrote in the first of a series of tweets that have since been deleted.

“We will respond in due time, but for now, just realize your work was worth way more than you’re being given credit for,” he continued.

He went on to say: “Private mode be damned, this is too important,” adding that he was “not willing to let my people be thrown under the bus without a fight.”

https://on.rt.com/8de5