Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

marlowe

Trump Demands Intense Probe Of Obama’s Political Espionage And ‘Unmasking’ Of American Citizens

marlowe    1,580

Trump Demands Intense Probe Of Obama’s Political Espionage And ‘Unmasking’ Of American Citizens

{ Slow and steady as she goes }

https://newswithviews.com/trump-demands-intense-probe-of-obamas-political-espionage-and-unmasking-of-american-citizens/

On Thursday morning, President Donald Trump didn’t beat around the bush when he bluntly alleged that his predecessor President Barack Obama’s minions were electronically eavesdropping on American civilians. His tweet comes after the issuance on Wednesday of Congressional subpoenas for records from U.S. spy agencies about Obama officials’ requests such as former CIA chief John Brennan, Obama’s national security adviser Susan “Benghazi” Rice and the ex-U.N. ambassador Samantha Power.

- snip -

sybdragon    1,363

Invoking the 5th.... That means she is guilty as hell. She choses not to answer because to answer truthfully would mean to admit to a crime that she is denying at this moment. I have been thinking about that 5th and all that. I believe you should be able to have it. I also believe if you use the 5th, you are guilty and therefore.... Just like when I go to court and they ask me how I am going to plead and I say.... No contest... Instead of innocent or guilty, no contest. And that means I am not ADMITTING guilt but I am not innocent either. I had a judge tell me that pleading 'no contest' was the same as a guilty plea. So the 5th is the same as a guilty plea. When you plead the 5th, you should have to do jail time for it. If your convictions are that important to you, you can do that time standing on your head and whistling Dixie. If not, spill it. You've already admitted you were guilty. Now tell us what for exactly so we know if the sentence we were going to put you in there as, you know, the case that you are choosing to take the 5th? that one? You are guilty of it and should get the penalties assessed for that crime. If not, spill which crime you are guilty of and maybe you might get a lighter sentence. Sounds harsh don't it? I am not forcing them to talk. But the 5th.... you are guilty as hell if you invoke that. I've never seen an innocent person invoke it. And I've seen people get married over the fact that the spouse can not be made to testify against their spouse too. Gives the spouse something to blackmail them with too. Seen all that happen in real life. Hard life to lead when you chose that path. :coffeetime:

I remember before Obama got elected, they have college kids going door to door demanding people tell them their names, and this was external to the census.  They were Obama volunteers, specifically, requesting my vote, but demanding my name.

Oh, they also wanted my address, and they took it down despite me telling them not to.  

apache54    4,159
32 minutes ago, sybdragon said:

Invoking the 5th.... That means she is guilty as hell. She choses not to answer because to answer truthfully would mean to admit to a crime that she is denying at this moment. I have been thinking about that 5th and all that. I believe you should be able to have it. I also believe if you use the 5th, you are guilty and therefore.... Just like when I go to court and they ask me how I am going to plead and I say.... No contest... Instead of innocent or guilty, no contest. And that means I am not ADMITTING guilt but I am not innocent either. I had a judge tell me that pleading 'no contest' was the same as a guilty plea. So the 5th is the same as a guilty plea. When you plead the 5th, you should have to do jail time for it. If your convictions are that important to you, you can do that time standing on your head and whistling Dixie. If not, spill it. You've already admitted you were guilty. Now tell us what for exactly so we know if the sentence we were going to put you in there as, you know, the case that you are choosing to take the 5th? that one? You are guilty of it and should get the penalties assessed for that crime. If not, spill which crime you are guilty of and maybe you might get a lighter sentence. Sounds harsh don't it? I am not forcing them to talk. But the 5th.... you are guilty as hell if you invoke that. I've never seen an innocent person invoke it. And I've seen people get married over the fact that the spouse can not be made to testify against their spouse too. Gives the spouse something to blackmail them with too. Seen all that happen in real life. Hard life to lead when you chose that path. :coffeetime:

:goodpost:=========:iagree:=======:coffeetime:

apache54    4,159
5 minutes ago, PrincessButtercup said:

I remember before Obama got elected, they have college kids going door to door demanding people tell them their names, and this was external to the census.  They were Obama volunteers, specifically, requesting my vote, but demanding my name.

Oh, they also wanted my address, and they took it down despite me telling them not to.  

:iagree:== out of likes at the moment

apache54    4,159
5 minutes ago, PrincessButtercup said:

No worries, likes aren't why I come here. lol

understand, but it is nice to know others like what your thinking and saying, so I try to show that!! :D

Cinnamon    19,905

Don't forget that Barry, Michelle and Valerie Jarret are all shacked up in a fancy place only a few blocks from the White House. Wonder what they're getting up to? I know what they're doing. The same thing they were doing when inside the Admin... NO GOOD. 

marlowe    1,580
13 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Don't forget that Barry, Michelle and Valerie Jarret are all shacked up in a fancy place only a few blocks from the White House. Wonder what they're getting up to? I know what they're doing. The same thing they were doing when inside the Admin... NO GOOD. 

My guess is Trump's DOJ will save Obama for last......First will be Susan Rice ,Then Hillary & the Clinton Foundation.......:nukeanimated:....Give Barry plenty of time to get out of Dodge.....

Cinnamon    19,905
3 minutes ago, marlowe said:

My guess is Trump's DOJ will save Obama for last......First will be Susan Rice ,Then Hillary & the Clinton Foundation.......:nukeanimated:....Give Barry plenty of time to get out of Dodge.....

Lynch... and more. Let it be! 

marlowe    1,580
5 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Lynch... and more. Let it be! 

I  forgot about her.......There are so many that need to be sent to prison....

I can't keep up ......

Cinnamon    19,905
Just now, marlowe said:

I  forgot about her.......There are so many that need to be sent to prison....

I can't keep up ......

I know, we need to make our own lists, they have plenty of them. 

Jump To Top