Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DRUMZ

The Medication that Causes More Liver Failures than All Other Medications Combined.

DRUMZ    723

Did you know that in the U.S. alone last year, acetaminophen (branded Tylenol) was responsible for over 100,000 calls to poison control centers?  Tylenol is responsible for about 56,000 visits to the Emergency room annually and also receives credit for around 450 deaths each year due to liver failure.  A little know fact is that acetaminophen causes more liver failures than all other medications combined.

http://postnewsd2.blogspot.com/2017/06/the-medication-that-causes-more-liver.html

I try to avoid any/all pills as much as possible. They are a necessary evil at times (headache, pain, ETC.)but who really knows what they are putting in them capsules anyway? I certainly don't. Hold the nanoparticles please ;)

DRUMZ    723
33 minutes ago, BubbitoBurrito said:

I try to avoid any/all pills as much as possible. They are a necessary evil at times (headache, pain, ETC.)but who really knows what they are putting in them capsules anyway? I certainly don't. Hold the nanoparticles please ;)

I feel blessed to have no need for any medications. I do take an aspirin however, about 5 to 6 times a year.

:angel: 

DRUMZ    723
20 minutes ago, WhiteHorse said:

Alcohol 😂

well but technically not medication.

Man, I LOVE beer!

:beerl: 

WhiteHorse    526
51 minutes ago, DRUMZ said:

well but technically not medication.

Man, I LOVE beer!

:beerl: 

more people self medicate with alcohol than any other drug 

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy😂 

DRUMZ    723
3 minutes ago, WhiteHorse said:

more people self medicate with alcohol than any other drug 

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy😂 

They must put something in alcohol that makes it addicting.:gsbrnint:

apache54    4,133
2 hours ago, DRUMZ said:

Did you know that in the U.S. alone last year, acetaminophen (branded Tylenol) was responsible for over 100,000 calls to poison control centers?  Tylenol is responsible for about 56,000 visits to the Emergency room annually and also receives credit for around 450 deaths each year due to liver failure.  A little know fact is that acetaminophen causes more liver failures than all other medications combined.

http://postnewsd2.blogspot.com/2017/06/the-medication-that-causes-more-liver.html

to add some  more info. to this issue, MOST of America's health issues are tied to a FATTY liver , modern medicine will tell you there are no know symptoms  and or no know problems with a fatty liver UNTIL it progresses, that is the problem, IF you don't fix your fatty liver you will develop serious issues down the road! also you'll find that pain IS associated with a fatty liver. 

DRUMZ    723
1 minute ago, apache54 said:

to add some  more info. to this issue, MOST of America's health issues are tied to a FATTY liver , modern medicine will tell you there are no know symptoms  and or no know problems with a fatty liver UNTIL it progresses, that is the problem, IF you don't fix your fatty liver you will develop serious issues down the road! also you'll find that pain IS associated with a fatty liver. 

How do you find out that your liver is fatty?

Curenado    827

The only value apap has anymore is that it combines ideally with hydrocodone. The effects of hydrocodone people notice are because of the apap and HC by itself is not much.

But no, I use organics and in no-have scenarios, ibuprofen, more for inflammation than pain.

apache54    4,133
9 minutes ago, DRUMZ said:

How do you find out that your liver is fatty?

the simplest and way is have a Ultra sound test done, it can also be done with a CT scan but quite expensive,  there are two kinds of it a NAFLD, (non-alcoholic fatty liver disease) and then the one caused by alcohol, more and more are being found with NAFLD which is caused by all the crap in our food and a few other things, the estimates of fatty liver disease go as high as 40% most show 25% of the population, which is a BUNCH!!

DRUMZ    723
9 minutes ago, Curenado said:

The only value apap has anymore is that it combines ideally with hydrocodone. The effects of hydrocodone people notice are because of the apap and HC by itself is not much.

But no, I use organics and in no-have scenarios, ibuprofen, more for inflammation than pain.

Organics? What works for inflammation besides a little good smoke?

Jump To Top