Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

abigfatzero

Putin Becomes the 2nd Russian Leader to Discuss Men in Black

abigfatzero    2,171

Putin: Obama’s Deep State Goons Are Running The White House

The deep state is obstructing President Trump from implementing the changes that he promised the American people, according to President Putin, who warns that Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton are secretly influencing U.S. policy from behind the scenes.

In an interview with French newspaper Le Figaro, President Vladimir Putin explained that Obama and Clinton are so deeply entrenched in the deep state, that even though they have been cast from office by a disgruntled public, they still wield enormous power.

Putin also exposed the role of the deep state in controlling US presidents and refusing to allow them to fulfill their campaign promises. Putin said that when a new president is elected the “people with briefcases arrive, well dressed, wearing dark suits” and they tell the new president “how things are done.”

“I have already spoken to three US presidents. They come and go, but politics stays the same at all times. Do you know why? Because of the powerful bureaucracy. When a person is elected, they may have some ideas. Then people with briefcases arrive, well dressed, wearing dark suits, just like mine, except for the red tie, since they wear black or dark blue ones. These people start explaining how things are done. And instantly, everything changes. This is what happens with every administration.“

More in the link..........

http://www.awdnews.com/political/putin-obama’s-deep-state-goons-are-running-the-white-house

:holdinlaugh:Putin is a CT'r too, I wonder if he visits COP?

GT500    1,399

Biggest mistake America ever made 

electing Hussein President

Ukshep    17,194
4 hours ago, GT500 said:

In a way though he triggered an awakening more so than the rest.... Which leads us all on a better path! So we got to thank him for that :)

Zing    816

9/11 was the awakening.  Obama took the country down further and now we know without a doubt that the deep state runs the country regardless of who is president.

DRUMZ    774

Lampposts and Rope!

Funny thing is that we will never know who it is that is truly behind all of the evil.

Was JFK the last "real" president?

Some of his speeches should be mandatory reading/watching in gov. 101 class. 

Peace and Love! 

Ukshep    17,194

Has Russian President Vladimir Putin joined the ranks of conspiracy theorists who believe that many world leaders – excluding himself and his Russian counterparts – are aliens working with the Men in Black? In a wide-ranging interview this week with the French newspaper Le Figaro, Putin may have let something slip out unintentionally:

I have already spoken to three US Presidents. They come and go, but politics stay the same at all times. Do you know why? Because of the powerful bureaucracy. When a person is elected, they may have some ideas. Then people with briefcases arrive, well dressed, wearing dark suits, just like mine, except for the red tie, since they wear black or dark blue ones. These people start explaining how things are done. And instantly, everything changes. This is what happens with every administration.

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2017/06/putin-becomes-the-2nd-russian-leader-to-discuss-men-in-black/

Has to make you wonder if they got to trump the same way??

Ukshep    17,194

The interview itself.

skip to 2:40 for the men in black comment!

Condor    917
9 hours ago, GT500 said:

Meeeeeh, he was just the tool to propagate agendas.  Besides, who are you to deny a resurrected Egyptian man-god?  :gsbrnint:

I can think of a dozen events that have doomed the USA decades before all this ever happened. 

But yeah, he's a bozo.

apache54    4,179
27 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Has Russian President Vladimir Putin joined the ranks of conspiracy theorists who believe that many world leaders – excluding himself and his Russian counterparts – are aliens working with the Men in Black? In a wide-ranging interview this week with the French newspaper Le Figaro, Putin may have let something slip out unintentionally:

I have already spoken to three US Presidents. They come and go, but politics stay the same at all times. Do you know why? Because of the powerful bureaucracy. When a person is elected, they may have some ideas. Then people with briefcases arrive, well dressed, wearing dark suits, just like mine, except for the red tie, since they wear black or dark blue ones. These people start explaining how things are done. And instantly, everything changes. This is what happens with every administration.

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2017/06/putin-becomes-the-2nd-russian-leader-to-discuss-men-in-black/

Has to make you wonder if they got to trump the same way??

I would say they got to Trump while he was overseas, that is where his actions changed allot, or seemed to !!  they have improved since killing JFK, now they just  comp. you or worse!! it is VERY DARK times we live in and the SHEEPLES don't know the water is starting boil as the frog is still smiling!!! 

Condor    917

Putin knows. Putin is prepared.  Putin is Life. 

apache54    4,179
1 hour ago, DRUMZ said:

Lampposts and Rope!

Funny thing is that we will never know who it is that is truly behind all of the evil.

Was JFK the last "real" president?

Some of his speeches should be mandatory reading/watching in gov. 101 class. 

Peace and Love! 

:iagree:======= my theory is since it is VERY hard to know who is good and who is bad, just remove them all! and replace from a non-political pool of people!!

DRUMZ    774
6 minutes ago, apache54 said:

:iagree:======= my theory is since it is VERY hard to know who is good and who is bad, just remove them all! and replace from a non-political pool of people!!

Exactly! We need good ole everyday type folks with morals, HUMILITY and grace. and not very many of them either.

:beerl:

Jump To Top