Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

The world in fear!

Rate this topic

Ukshep    14,519

The whole thing could be sadly being done to generate world fear, Raise tension and then they will send in aliens and god to stop the nuclear war.... savior... crisis averted.... I dream it... I share it!

The russian narrative, blue beam, tests of cloud color things..... All coming together!

• Like 1

DRUMZ    564
4 hours ago, Ukshep said:

The whole thing could be sadly being done to generate world fear, Raise tension and then they will send in aliens and god to stop the nuclear war.... savior... crisis averted.... I dream it... I share it!

The russian narrative, blue beam, tests of cloud color things..... All coming together!

Strange for me. The closer it gets, the more at peace I seem to feel. Many will be deceived. Many will parish. Be not afraid. What are you going to do to stop any of the deceptions, or any true real time events. Really, what? Do not live in fear! You were born in these times for a reason! Enjoy what little time you have left...or.. not.

God is still in control.

Life is still pretty kickass.

Turn off the f**kin TV for a little while.

Go outside and pray, or just listen to the silence.

Played my drums last night with a good friend singer/songwriter and my son was there. Had not seen my son in one and a half years. There was much joy and love.

There is so much to be grateful for.

When it is your time to go, you will go. Nothing will stop it.

The events unfolding have been in the works long before you were born.

You can be fearful of them.... or not.

I refuse fear, and choose joy.

Peace to you my brother!

• Like 4

Ukshep    14,519
4 minutes ago, DRUMZ said:

Strange for me. The closer it gets, the more at peace I seem to feel. Many will be deceived. Many will parish. Be not afraid. What are you going to do to stop any of the deceptions, or any true real time events. Really, what? Do not live in fear! You were born in these times for a reason! Enjoy what little time you have left...or.. not.

God is still in control.

Played my drums last night with a good friend singer/songwriter and my son was there. Had not seen my son in one and a half years. There was much joy and love.

Peace to you my brother!

Not just you. I get calmer and calmer as it goes on. At peace. It is odd indeed to feel this way during all of this playing out.

And yes choose joy over fear something people miss sometimes. We have a choice in how we feel!

• Like 1

DRUMZ    564
43 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Not just you. I get calmer and calmer as it goes on. At peace. It is odd indeed to feel this way during all of this playing out.

And yes choose joy over fear something people miss sometimes. We have a choice in how we feel!

Yeah man! All of the big fish in the game are looking a lot like nothing more than big flippin jokes to me as I watch them all freak out while playing their roles for their f**king money masters. Watch the "news" and see them parade zio after zio express sincere "concern" as they read the paid for scripts of their paid for "opinions." Funny at this point, no?

If you have any scrap of health to hold on to and can laugh at yourself and love your neighbor, then it is getting more and more difficult to take any of this shit seriously anymore.

Enjoy the ride. The price for admission has been paid. The rollercoaster will slow down and come to a stop for all of us at some point. Like it or not. Be afraid of the heights at times, get giggly at the downhill speed and puke at the sharp turns if you must, but look at that silly smile on your face!

May God Bless and Keep you and yours!   

• Like 2

Automan63    1,190
1 hour ago, DRUMZ said:

God is still in control.

Peace to you my brother!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS!!! Right here, all of it, WoW.....perfect^^^^^^^^^^

• Like 2

Condor    840
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

I spent yesterday outside most of the day working with my hands, no radio or outside influence. 

I feel great!

• Like 2

DRUMZ    564
3 minutes ago, Condor said:

I spent yesterday outside most of the day working with my hands, no radio or outside influence. 

I feel great!

It's like magic or something. Never let the bastards steal your joy!

Peace to you Brother!

:beerl:

• Like 1

Ukshep    14,519
10 minutes ago, Condor said:

I feel great!

I need to make more time for myself. I don't get much these days :) Would be nice for a holiday..

• Like 1

DRUMZ    564
4 hours ago, Ukshep said:

I need to make more time for myself. I don't get much these days :) Would be nice for a holiday..

I know how it can be tough to "get away" sometimes as I have been working 12 hr. days but man, when I do get off and hike out in the woods and just sit under a tree and let my mind just kind of "float." Slice of heaven!

Also, have you ever tried walking around on bare ground/grass while barefoot?

They say it has a "grounding" effect. IDK, but I sure notice some kind of positive effect/mood/calmness/etc./etc...

Peace!

• Like 1

Tarmalen    1,038
23 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Mainly...it is shumman...wi-fi...a bit of psyop...increased UV...sprinkle in GMO/vaccines/human condition and you have a recipe to repopulate the greys!

Wait...too soon? 

Ukshep    14,519
2 hours ago, Tarmalen said:

Mainly...it is shumman...wi-fi...a bit of psyop...increased UV...sprinkle in GMO/vaccines/human condition and you have a recipe to repopulate the greys!

Wait...too soon? 

nah not too soon!

Siriusly    160

I wish more people would throw out their TV sets like I did 15 years ago.