Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

George Webb threatened by Podesta!

Cinnamon    19,993

Apparently Webb and his kids have been threatened by Podesta. He says Podesta is at Bilderberg meeting. Webb threatens his artwork if his kids are not safe neither is the artwork. Short vid. 

Cinnamon    19,993

Seth Rich/Awan Brothers George Webb Rod Wheeler Intvw - FBI Bullet Used - #Justice4Seth -Red Pill  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2kykGg6zQo

User probably has embedding disabled. Can't embed it. This interview gives a lot of info. Sorry! It says live but I don't believe it is! 

Ukshep    17,192
3 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Apparently Webb and his kids have been threatened by Podesta. He says Podesta is at Bilderberg meeting. Webb threatens his artwork if his kids are not safe neither is the artwork. Short vid. 

Do you think he really did?? Not to say he didn't but I'd like another opinion..... I have to check my thoughts twice with all that is going on....

Feels like a big distraction could be coming.....

coco    348

Too specialized for "the big distraction".  The big distraction is something that must capture the attention of the sheeple.

Jump To Top