Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

Wasserman Schultz's Office Allegedly Using Voice Changer/ Left on Caller ID during Call to Atty Investigating the DNC

Rate this topic

Cinnamon    16,006

WASSERMAN SCHULTZ’S OFFICE ALLEGEDLY TRIED TO INTIMIDATE SOMEONE W/ A VOICE CHANGER, FORGOT TO HIDE HER CALLER ID

Former Democratic National Committee chairperson Debbie Wasserman Schultz allegedly called a law firm investigating the DNC and attempted to disguise her voice with a voice changer – which probably would have worked out just fine if she only remembered to turn of caller ID as well.

According to Vessel News, attorney Elizabeth Lee Beck’s office received a call today “from an individual who was apparently using a ‘robotic and genderless’ voice changing device, sniffing around with questions about the DNC lawsuit.”

The outlet cites this post by Beck, which states that the lawsuit concerns documents leaked by “an anonymous hacker known as Guccifer 2.0” which “strongly suggest that the DNC colluded with Sec. Hillary Clinton’s campaign to perpetrate fraud on the public.”

<snip>

https://milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/06/wasserman-schultz-voice-changer/

Cinnamon    16,006

Damn... she needs a better handler! Or maybe she doesn't have one? 

• Like 1

majoga    429
46 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Damn... she needs a better handler! Or maybe she doesn't have one? 

For sure. Clearly what DWS needs is a mask.

• Like 1

Ukshep    14,287

Yeh cin I find it hilariously funny that they found a way to reference batman after my thread went up about Manchester 2.0!

Maidenmate91    140

from an individual who was apparently using a ‘robotic and genderless’ voice changing device,

Damn it, I was really hoping it was a Bane voice lmao

"You merely adapted to the swamp, I was born in it, molded by it." 

Cinnamon    16,006

This,combined with all the other reactionary behavior of WS is adding up to a very worried and guilty person.