Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
COBO Member

LSU's Tiger Mascot...

Rate this topic

COBO Member    1,994
Posted (edited)

...is now racist and a symbol of white privilege.

http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2017/06/01/students-now-claim-louisiana-state-universitys-tiger-mascot-is-racist-and-white-privilege/

A group of students at Louisiana State University is now demanding that the school eliminate its 122-year-old tiger mascot, because the animal represents “white privilege” and “racism.”

A change.org petition, entitled “Change the Racist Mascot of LSU!,” demands that the school take action to dump the tiger mascot because it was named “during the height of Jim Crow South.”

Edited by Cinnamon
Text added from article

Lucy Barnable    2,984

Oh geez...
Why don't they go all the way with this?
Football is racist because it was invented by a white man so they should just ban football.
There's some dispute over who invented Universities but to be on the safe side they should ban them too.

Cinnamon    16,092
2 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Oh geez...
Why don't they go all the way with this?
Football is racist because it was invented by a white man so they should just ban football.
There's some dispute over who invented Universities but to be on the safe side they should ban them too.

Definitely ban universities! For more than that reason! 

Lucy Barnable    2,984
3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Definitely ban universities! For more than that reason! 

:iagree:

Schools are dangerous places. I think we should close them all. It's for the safety of the children.
Just think, if there were no schools children would never be exposed to racist things like men in tiger costumes.

• Like 1

COBO Member    1,994

If you've ever seen Apocolypse Now, you'll understand why this reminds me of that one line: "Stay in the fvckin' boat. Absoluely GD'd right." Good advice for these whiny-assed crybabies.

Shiftyze    96

I was really hoping this would be about them having a drink tiger carrying booze now or something.. idk..

abigfatzero    1,675

I think we should make them get rid of everything invented by white men.

Only then do they have a leg to stand on, otherwise they are nothing more than hypocrites..

When they live in a cave with no car, tv, internet, light, electricity, etc. etc. then and only then will I believe their intentions are true.......:D

kbet    507

You have to understand: blacks are greatly predisposed to being psychopaths. This is a manner in which psychopaths, and narcissists assert authority, by calling "everything racist", and watching with glee as they force others to do what they want.