Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stormy

Kathy Griffin's lawyer holding press conference about Kathy being a victim of bullying...by the Trump family | Pg 2 Update & Merged | She Is Now the Victim!

Stormy    123

Yeah...she is going to hit rock bottom if this is true.

So I guess they are making a statement about why she did what she did in addition to talking about how poor Kathy is being bullied.

This isn't going to end well.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/kathy-griffin-hold-press-conference-friday-lawyer-claims-griffin-victim-trump-family-bullying/#disqus_thread

Cinnamon    19,672
15 minutes ago, Stormy said:

So I guess they are making a statement about why she did what she did in addition to talking about how poor Kathy is being bullied.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/kathy-griffin-hold-press-conference-friday-lawyer-claims-griffin-victim-trump-family-bullying/#disqus_thread

It'll be her last claim of fame.. lol And she's not even going to get face time! 

Give me and everyone else a flipp'n break Kathy. How old is she. Has she ever matured? - Did she not think about what she was doing as well as the consequences for her actions? Did someone else convince her that she should do what she did? As far as I am concerned, she is sitting on top of the liberal pile of shit. Hot Shots Part Douche - Hollyweird Cannon Fodder at best!

marlowe    1,575

It's absolutely amazing how one after another these liberal mental cases

commit career suicide by attacking Trump or his family......I LOVE IT...:D

How many more will make the list ?  

Cinnamon    19,672
5 minutes ago, marlowe said:

It's absolutely amazing how one after another these liberal mental cases

commit career suicide by attacking Trump or his family......I LOVE IT...:D

How many more will make the list ?  

Jim Carrey is next if he's not careful. lol

apache54    4,118
25 minutes ago, BubbitoBurrito said:

Give me and everyone else a flipp'n break Kathy. How old is she. Has she ever matured? - Did she not think about what she was doing as well as the consequences for her actions? Did someone else convince her that she should do what she did? As far as I am concerned, she is sitting on top of the liberal pile of shit. Hot Shots Part Douche - Hollyweird Cannon Fodder at best!

AGREED!!!

Automan63    1,577
56 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

It'll be her last claim of fame.. lol And she's not even going to get face time! 

Oh please, no more face tIme for that stomped face, rodeo clown

Cinnamon    19,672
47 minutes ago, Automan63 said:

Oh please, no more face tIme for that stomped face, rodeo clown

Aww, c'mon she's almost as cute as your avatar.  

Ukshep    16,883
6 hours ago, Stormy said:

Erm... yeah.... NO! looks to me as if they are going to blame the backlash for her career suicide on trump!

I guess they have no other choice than to try and get people to like her through their hatred of trump! But are they forgetting that is what landed her in this mess to start with.

This is going to be funny!

Automan63    1,577
6 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Aww, c'mon she's almost as cute as your avatar.  

Yea, but MY face washes off..

Malevolent    2,466
2 minutes ago, Automan63 said:

Yea, but MY face washes off..

As long as they do not say she has a "horse-face" - my horse (and I'm sure @Cinnamon's too) will take exception and may just seek to find who ever said that and plant a well aimed hoof in their solar plexus.. :gsbrnint:

Jump To Top