Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Transgender Athlete With a Mustache Wins First Place at High School Girl’s Track and Field Championship

Rate this topic

Cinnamon    16,364

Uh... just cut sports completely, this is not fair play anymore. 

Connecticut – Andraya Yearwood is a freshman at Cromwell High School. ‘She’ is also a transgender athlete with a mustache and huge muscles who, after previously competing as a boy, has recently begun to compete as a girl.

Instead of calling this exactly what it is–a male unfairly competing against females (cheating), Yearwood is being commended for ‘her’ bravery.

<snip>

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/transgender-athlete-mustache-wins-first-place-high-school-girls-track-field-championship/

Cinnamon    16,364

She could have at least shaved that thing off first. 

• Like 1

Cinnamon    16,364

Welcome to crazy town, where you see things you never thought possible. 

apache54    3,191
13 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Connecticut – Andraya Yearwood is a freshman at Cromwell High School. ‘She’ is also a transgender athlete with a mustache and huge muscles who, after previously competing as a boy, has recently begun to compete as a girl.

Instead of calling this exactly what it is–a male unfairly competing against females (cheating), Yearwood is being commended for ‘her’ bravery.

<snip>

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/transgender-athlete-mustache-wins-first-place-high-school-girls-track-field-championship/

this is just more mind conditioning and it appears to be working in the ranks of the sheeples!! only going to get worse!!

apache54    3,191
3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

She could have at least shaved that thing off first. 

IF SHE is going to be a she then girls don't have that stuff. so yes they should have made IT shave or been disqualified!!

Cinnamon    16,364
Just now, apache54 said:

IF SHE is going to be a she then girls don't have that stuff. so yes they should have made IT shave or been disqualified!!

The mustache is bad, but the muscles are worse. 

• Like 1

Ukshep    14,478

I'm off to compete. I want me one of those shiny gold medals. Going to be easy to win... With this mustache and all... Who's going to argue?? Not the liberals /sarcasm!

Lucy Barnable    3,023

Female students at a Connecticut high school are reportedly 'welcoming' a boy who identifies as a woman onto their track team for the first time.

The coach looks gay and the parents are dulusional.
The mom says she can be whoever 'she can be anything she wants to be but what she won't be is suicidal, she won't be an addict'.
Um, I'm pretty sure transgenders have extremely high rates of depression, suicide and substance abuse. Yep, they do:

Transgender people face alarmingly high risk of suicide 

41% try to kill themselves at some point in their lives, compared with 4.6% of the general public. The numbers come from a study by the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention and the Williams Institute, which analyzed results from the National Transgender Discrimination Survey. Researchers are preparing to launch another version of the online survey on Wednesday.

More than a dozen other surveys of transgender people worldwide since 2001 have found similarly high rates, and the problem has grown more visible since Caitlyn Jenner's coming out raised awareness about transgender health issues overall.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/08/16/transgender-individuals-face-high-rates--suicide-attempts/31626633/

Cinnamon    16,364
13 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I'm off to compete. I want me one of those shiny gold medals. Going to be easy to win... With this mustache and all... Who's going to argue?? Not the liberals /sarcasm!

Might as well keep the beard, too, cutie.  lol

EMC2    273
28 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

<snip>

I identify as a 16yr old. I'd like to return to high school, win the state championship and bring  my 16yr old girlfriend to the junior prom. #stopageism

The world is insane. They're letting the few rule the many.

This is where it's going. Everything goes. I can't take it anymore.