Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

MANCHESTER EVENT 2.0 | DOOM? ALERT? CONNECTIONS? | I don't know what to make of it!

Ukshep    20,183

This will make zero sense....

First we must start with by mentioning the Manchester bombing. Without going into it, Specifically what it lead to. The Manchester One Love concert which is being done to raise money for the victims families of the Manchester bombing...

The One Love Manchester concert will take place on Sunday, June 4.

Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Coldplay, Miley Cyrus, Take That, Usher, Pharrell Williams and One Direction star Niall Horan will lead the line-up at Lancashire Cricket Club's Old Trafford ground in the city.

Gates will open at 6pm.

Celebrities Performing are!

• Ariana Grande
  • Pharrell Williams
  • Usher
  • Katy Perry
  • Niall Horan
  • Justin Bieber
  • Coldplay
  • Take That
  • Miley Cyrus
  • Robbie Williams
  • Little Mix
  • The Black Eyed Peas

But then they went and decided to axe the most popular x factor show final (for everyone but me) because of the above concert in favor of covering it live..... See link below. But know this is a big signal to me... Everyone in britain is fixed to the tv when x-factor is on. They will now be fixed on the concert. EVERY BRITISH FAMILY!

Britain’s Got Talent final MOVED to avoid Ariana Grande benefit concert clash

http://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/811435/Britain-s-Got-Talent-final-MOVED-Ariana-Grande-benefit-concert-clash

BLUE STEEL!! From zoolander 2 - melania is zoolander and trump is owen wilson

Note justin bieber.... how much is he hated on the internet again?

But zoolander 2??? Also has ariana grande in it....

And in this below scene you might notice the facial structure of the man.... remind you of anyone??

And Oh ariana...

And it still does not make sense...... predictive programming is simple. real simple...

I'm sure you can figure it out!

Ukshep    20,183

I'll just repeat something I said 2 years ago.... When they start with the celebrities involvement..... You know it is on. And all those big names attending.... all have shown what agenda they push!

Cinnamon    23,087

What strikes me as odd is this. Why have this concert in this location? To show bravery? Meh. No.  It's almost like rubbing it in your face with a second ritual in a place where carnage took place. Another thing I find odd, where is Madonna and Beyonce?  The Illuminati demon possessed queens. 

Ukshep    20,183

Of course awaiting the final orders from these guys...

2017 Bilderberg Conference: Chantilly, June 1-4th <--- 4th!!! <--- this ends... the concert begins?

Cinnamon    23,087

Details of the concert are still under wraps. Lancashire Cricket Ground at Old Trafford is in the running as a possible venue, with Grande headlining. A testimonial football match in honor of Manchester United vice captain Michael Carrick is scheduled near the grounds for the same day, but Hopkins said he believed the capacity and security issues can be worked out. "I am fairly confident that we will be able to do both on Sunday and the people of Manchester will yet again be able to show their support.”

http://www.thefader.com/2017/05/30/ariana-grande-manchester-benefit-concert

So, there are two major events happening at the same time that have to have maximum protections. 

Ukshep    20,183
4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Ariana Grande will return to Manchester with ex-military security squad

http://metro.co.uk/2017/05/31/ariana-grande-will-return-to-manchester-with-ex-military-security-squad-6676138/#ixzz4imyTlvar

Mercenaries? 

Yep! Every bit of digging revealing that this whole thing might be a set up!

They also have a second event at the football grounds too. Security is going to be problematic!

Ukshep    20,183

Lancashire Cricket Club's Old Trafford ground

and

Emirates Old Trafford launches Big Red Day

EMIRATES OLD Trafford will be splashed in red for Day Four of the forthcoming Investec Test match between England and Pakistan for what it is being billed as ‘Big Red Day’.

http://www.lccc.co.uk/cricket/news/2016-news/emirates-old-trafford-launches-big-red-day/

^^ see batman video. at the LOL 33 second mark... first word of both signs in crowd. big red!

Ukshep    20,183

Date - 33 seconds, sign on left, 1+5 = 6 as in 6th month, sign on right is 40, discard the 0 and 4th day. Meaning 4th of June..