Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DRUMZ

dynastic cycle of china

DRUMZ    723

Good Vid if you have not seen!

Explains a lot of what is going on right now and why.

Peace and Love!

Interesting video... One thing about China during the 1800's is the opium addiction that wracked the country. Nearly half of its population was addicted to opium at one point, which caused the country to literally collapse within itself, thus you had all the great Western powers fighting for spheres of influence in China. Now, look at the U.S. at this stage. We're close to the chaos part... we have a severe opiate problem in this country that was forced upon by Dr's and drug companies in the 90's and 2000's. 

I remember when I worked at bank of oklahoma, I could get any pill I wanted from any teller. Everyone there seemed to have loratab or hydrocodone, perceset, you name it. Then they made those drugs harder to get, so people switched to heroin. In fact, the house I bought this year... the previous owner O.D'd in my bathtub on heroin. I asked my neighbor about him, and my neighbor said he lived on pain killers, and you never wanted to invite this fella into your home for fear of him raiding your drug cabinet. 

I think it would only take one major disaster, i.e. a nuke, big volcano, or just the total collapse of our fiat currency to drive this country into sheer chaos. Once that happens, you know there are several countries salivating at the chance to invade and take over huge swaths of territory. China I'm sure would be more than happy to take lots of farmland. Russia still eyes Alaska, considering the vast mineral and oil wealth the state has. 

DRUMZ    723
4 minutes ago, Ron Swanson said:

Interesting video... One thing about China during the 1800's is the opium addiction that wracked the country. Nearly half of its population was addicted to opium at one point, which caused the country to literally collapse within itself, thus you had all the great Western powers fighting for spheres of influence in China. Now, look at the U.S. at this stage. We're close to the chaos part... we have a severe opiate problem in this country that was forced upon by Dr's and drug companies in the 90's and 2000's. 

I remember when I worked at bank of oklahoma, I could get any pill I wanted from any teller. Everyone there seemed to have loratab or hydrocodone, perceset, you name it. Then they made those drugs harder to get, so people switched to heroin. In fact, the house I bought this year... the previous owner O.D'd in my bathtub on heroin. I asked my neighbor about him, and my neighbor said he lived on pain killers, and you never wanted to invite this fella into your home for fear of him raiding your drug cabinet. 

I think it would only take one major disaster, i.e. a nuke, big volcano, or just the total collapse of our fiat currency to drive this country into sheer chaos. Once that happens, you know there are several countries salivating at the chance to invade and take over huge swaths of territory. China I'm sure would be more than happy to take lots of farmland. Russia still eyes Alaska, considering the vast mineral and oil wealth the state has. 

Excellent observation and perspective!

Modern prophesy has China invading from the west. Russia from North and SE and whoever from Mexico.

May you live in interesting times indeed!

Jump To Top