Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Williams

A Real Free Energy Device?

Rate this topic

Williams    406
Posted (edited)

Would be cool if that is a real device and it becomes available. 

Went to the site hoping to see something.. but instead, it brings you to a page asking you to "sign up"..  

And that then just takes you to Glenn Canady's site and stuff about how to supposedly make money from your computer

Edited by Williams

Cryptic Mole    3,601

All I know is the free energy water generators are scams. They still need an electric source to convert water to hydrogen. lol. However, they do work, but what they have kept hidden is the fact that if it takes 100 watts of input to create electric power, the actual output will be only 10 watts, so technically, they're not really lying. They're just not being fully honest. They are technically creating power.

The system above is a magnetic generator I believe. I went to their website and to be honest, I didn't like it. It was obvious that the dude who was scrutinizing this generator was/is a part of the scam. He wasn't fooling anyone.

A few years back there were these two dudes from Australia who supposedly invented one of these magnetic generators. They were getting investors and showed the actual generator. It was real nice even though it wasn't portable. This was supposed to replace your home's electrical system and the cost was going to be right around $5,000. Afterward, the company released that the generator would not be allowed to be sold outside of Australia. lol. Can you see where this is going. Anyway, there's no mention of it anywhere anymore as it would seem that an invention like this would be plastered everywhere. Scam Alert!

• Like 3

Cryptic Mole    3,601

Two concepts apply here: 

1. If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

2. The truth is usually somewhere in the middle. 

Kind of like the water generator needing 100 watts to produce only 10 watts.

It is impossible to produce more energy output than what is going into any generator.

Water, magnetic and even an already electric system which uses electric power to produce more electric power.

Buyer beware!

Williams    406

@Cryptic Mole 

Agreed. It sure would be nice though, to one day happen to find a real one. I just do believe that somehow, it must be possible. Stanley Meyer seemed like he was for real, he had that dune buggy that ran on water.. but possibly like he tried to obscure how it worked and then he ended up being poisoned.

Then of course there was Tesla.. it seems like he truly believed it too, as far as I know and maybe he even knew how to do it too and for real..

• Like 1

Cryptic Mole    3,601

The main point being made here is simply this.

Output can never be greater than input because energy is lost in the process!

Cryptic Mole    3,601
5 minutes ago, Williams said:

@Cryptic Mole 

Agreed. It sure would be nice though, to one day happen to find a real one. I just do believe that somehow, it must be possible. Stanley Meyer seemed like he was for real, he had that dune buggy that ran on water.. but possibly like he tried to obscure how it worked and then he ended up being poisoned.

Then of course there was Tesla.. it seems like he truly believed it too, as far as I know and maybe he even knew how to do it too and for real..

Cars can run on a mix of part water conversion to hydrogen system and gasoline. All that does is enhance the mileage per gallon of gasoline. Still a great idea, but not able to run a car on its own.

Tesla's ideas worked because he used natural earth current instead of producing it artificially himself. That's why they killed him and quickly removed his working tower. Don't be impressed with the current Tesla company that's out there. They don't operate using teslas principles. They still use old battery technology as far as I know.

There are some hidden gems out there that work, but not all as promised like the posts above. The Biblio website has a huge page there somewhere with hidden technologies. Also, before I moved a few years back, I had many PDF files that had legitamate systems for powering and even heating your home for free.

• Like 3

Cryptic Mole    3,601
12 minutes ago, Williams said:

@Guitar Doc posted this video a while back. Certainly quite interesting, see what you think.

Same principle as your first magnetic motor video. Magnetic north and south poles repelling one another. The output will still be far less than the input from the repelling magnets.

apache54    3,191
1 hour ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Cars can run on a mix of part water conversion to hydrogen system and gasoline. All that does is enhance the mileage per gallon of gasoline. Still a great idea, but not able to run a car on its own.

Tesla's ideas worked because he used natural earth current instead of producing it artificially himself. That's why they killed him and quickly removed his working tower. Don't be impressed with the current Tesla company that's out there. They don't operate using teslas principles. They still use old battery technology as far as I know.

There are some hidden gems out there that work, but not all as promised like the posts above. The Biblio website has a huge page there somewhere with hidden technologies. Also, before I moved a few years back, I had many PDF files that had legitamate systems for powering and even heating your home for free.

:iagree:

almost everyone who has actually made any advances in free energy has been either thrown in jail or mental institute, or killed or just disappears, there has been some major discoveries and they always go away! 

• Like 3

roamer    821
23 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

@Cryptic Mole  @Williams

That's a good starting point. Two remarks from my own viewpoint:

• beware of peswiki.com! At first it looks like a treasure trove of free energy concepts, but after visiting that site again and again I reached the conclusion that peswiki is a honeypot -- a site created with the intent to distract people from inventors who made real breakthroughs. Just my opinion.
  • John Bedini is a very interesting guy! But "they" offered him a choice: a large amount of money, but he had to keep his mouth shut -- or else ... You can find that story somewhere on the web. Just look for the background of the "Bedini SG generator"  -- SG means "school girl" ...

John Bedini worked closely together with Thomas E. Bearden (his website is http://www.cheniere.org/). He makes a lot of phantastic claims, but anyone with a good understanding of physics will quickly discover that his claims don't make much sense. At least it seems so ... he is another one who can't speak out openly! It took me years to find it out. If you take his statements too literally, then it's a dead end. But all this is a just red herring. I know it, because I found the hidden meaning behind a few of his statements -- the rest is still a mystery to me.

Another researcher which  is, sorry, was truly remarkable is Stefan Marinov. He was suicided in 1997 -- the wikipedia article about him is BS:

In 1997 he self-published experimental results that confirmed classical electromagnetism and disproved that a machine constructed by Marinov himself could be a source of perpetual motion. Devastated by the negative results, he committed suicide in Graz, Austria on 15 July 1997.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Marinov

Nobody (or at least nearly nobody, and am speaking about physicists here!) understands how the Marinov motor works:

There is much more ... many other names I didn't mention ... a few other researchers who died under strange circumstances ...

• Like 2