Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Jimbo Jones

Result of Trump's Europe trip

Rate this topic

Hi,

not sure if this hits the american press so I thought it might be interesting.

Trumps visit was a desaster. As I told before, europe unites now. Usually european countries are enstranged. That makes it really difficult to get anything done. But after Trumps europe trip things changed. I believe we will hear about new contracts in the next few weeks or days.

But the weirdest thing is the new trade and environmental agreement with china. Two weeks ago this kind of agreement was unthinkable. Especially the environmental agreement is a problem for the USA. The first step will be a definition of what "green" technology has to look like. The second step will be an implementation of this technology. The third step is an implementation of punitive duty for all countries that don't use the technology.

Absolutely unthinkable before Trump visited europe. Because european countries are enstranged. And because nobody here wants to loose the american market. But Trump threatened europe with punitive duty. He said that he wants to isolate the USA and to stop imports. But the new trade agreement has a volume that is bigger than the trade volume of europe and USA.

USA was #1 of all western countries. The USA always controled everything. It seems this era is over now. If nobody in the american government pull the brake the economical consequences for the USA will be disastrous.

Please don't misinterpret me. I'm german. I don't want my country controlled by the USA. I don't want american soldieres here. I want an european army; I don't want to be a part of the NATO that is fully controlled by the USA. The results of Trump's political decisions are really great for europe. But I don't see how this could help to make america great again.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, kbet said:

Dude, "your still not getting it". America does not prosper from foreign trade, either exports or imports. The only reason America did well in the 50's and 60's, was because WW2 left Europe and Asia, in ruins.

Ideally, America would not even have a single foreign embassy, a single foreign diplomat on our shores, and our borders would be sealed up tighter then NK. The American people, do not want alliance, trade or relations, with other nations, by and large. God willing, we have enough land, water and natural resources, to last for thousands of years, without need for any foreign trade.

That is what you boneheaded Europeans, fail to understand.

Americans voted for Trump, to end globalism, pull out of NATO and other foreign alliances. We do not want to be "Leader of the West", that is another thing you are failing to understand. The Bush's, Clintons, and other traitors, bow to the British Monarchy. Bush Sr., after being voted out of office, for his work in helping to ignore the reforms Reagan negotiated on illegal immigration, and the work towards the full-scale dispossession of white Americans, was knighted by the Queen of Britain.

Without foreign intrigue, murder/assassinations and treachery(from the British), America never would of gotten involved in the world war's.

Trump can't openly go after NATO in one shot, se he has to systematically push NATO and the UK/EU away from the USA.

Part of that, is economic disentanglement. By creating conditions that force Europe to look elsewhere, to reduces Europe's reliance upon America, enabling America to act in it's own self interest, and expand American sovereignty.

America is not a European nation. We do not look at nations and be like "we have to be better then them"*, we look at ourselves and try to improve ourselves. All American Presidents, that worked to sabotage other nations, be they Latin American in the 80's, Afghanistan(80's), Libya, and Iran, did so at the behest of the British/Roman Catholic Church.

Bush, as head of the CIA, and later as VP, and President, worked to undermine Mexico and Central America, to cause a mass exodus of hispanic Roman Catholic's, into the USA. The plan was, make America a Roman Catholic nation, force the North American Union, effectively handing North America over to both the Vatican, and the British Monarchy, that was planning on converting to Roman Catholicism(To be the "Great Roman Catholic Empire" of fictional Catholic prophecy).

Afghanistan was screwed up, per British plans of global conquest, as the British have been obsessed with either controlling Afghanistan, or burning it to the ground, since the enacted their strategy of global conquest via sea power(thus places far from the sea like central Asia, where viewed as places where a counter force against their power could develop, hence UN Agenda 2020, forcing people to live within the target range of control).

Libya was destroyed, to facilitate the mass invasion of blacks, into Europe. So the Roman Catholic Church, and the royalty and nobility of Europe, could rapidly advance their agenda, of effectively bringing back feudalism and in their own words "strip whites of all rights". Hillary Clinton, who has publicly bragged about having Gaddafi killed, is an agent of the British Crown's banker, the Rothschild's family.

The rightful and democracy elected government of Iran, was overthrown by the CIA, to protect British financial interests in Iran. Even Vietnam, was to protect French interests.

Americans are fed up, with the evil of Europe, and how our nation has been destroyed, by the Roman Catholic Church, and the Royalty and Nobility of Europe. They may not be able to point out precisely the perpetrators, but they vaguely know from which direction the sickness comes.

*Aside for commonsense defense, so as not to fall behind in the perpetual arms race.

You nailed it.

F#*k Europe.

Thy result of Trump's trip was that he stuck his thumb in the worlds' eye,and I pray he continues to do it.

• Like 2

Broken Cord    386
29 minutes ago, kbet said:

Dude, "your still not getting it". America does not prosper from foreign trade, either exports or imports. The only reason America did well in the 50's and 60's, was because WW2 left Europe and Asia, in ruins.

Ideally, America would not even have a single foreign embassy, a single foreign diplomat on our shores, and our borders would be sealed up tighter then NK. The American people, do not want alliance, trade or relations, with other nations, by and large. God willing, we have enough land, water and natural resources, to last for thousands of years, without need for any foreign trade.

Americans voted for Trump, to end globalism, pull out of NATO and other foreign alliances. We do not want to be "Leader of the West", that is another thing you are failing to understand. The Bush's, Clintons, and other traitors, bow to the British Monarchy. Bush Sr., after being voted out of office, for his work in helping to ignore the reforms Reagan negotiated on illegal immigration, and the work towards the full-scale dispossession of white Americans, was knighted by the Queen of Britain.

Without foreign intrigue, murder/assassinations and treachery(from the British), America never would of gotten involved in the world war's.

Trump can't openly go after NATO in one shot, se he has to systematically push NATO and the UK/EU away from the USA.

Part of that, is economic disentanglement. By creating conditions that force Europe to look elsewhere, to reduces Europe's reliance upon America, enabling America to act in it's own self interest, and expand American sovereignty.

America is not a European nation. We do not look at nations and be like "we have to be better then them"*, we look at ourselves and try to improve ourselves. All American Presidents, that worked to sabotage other nations, be they Latin American in the 80's, Afghanistan(80's), Libya, and Iran, did so at the behest of the British/Roman Catholic Church.

Bush, as head of the CIA, and later as VP, and President, worked to undermine Mexico and Central America, to cause a mass exodus of hispanic Roman Catholic's, into the USA. The plan was, make America a Roman Catholic nation, force the North American Union, effectively handing North America over to both the Vatican, and the British Monarchy, that was planning on converting to Roman Catholicism(To be the "Great Roman Catholic Empire" of fictional Catholic prophecy).

Afghanistan was screwed up, per British plans of global conquest, as the British have been obsessed with either controlling Afghanistan, or burning it to the ground, since the enacted their strategy of global conquest via sea power(thus places far from the sea like central Asia, where viewed as places where a counter force against their power could develop, hence UN Agenda 2020, forcing people to live within the target range of control).

Libya was destroyed, to facilitate the mass invasion of blacks, into Europe. So the Roman Catholic Church, and the royalty and nobility of Europe, could rapidly advance their agenda, of effectively bringing back feudalism and in their own words "strip whites of all rights". Hillary Clinton, who has publicly bragged about having Gaddafi killed, is an agent of the British Crown's banker, the Rothschild's family.

The rightful and democracy elected government of Iran, was overthrown by the CIA, to protect British financial interests in Iran. Even Vietnam, was to protect French interests.

Americans are fed up, with the evil of Europe, and how our nation has been destroyed, by the Roman Catholic Church, and the Royalty and Nobility of Europe. They may not be able to point out precisely the perpetrators, but they vaguely know from which direction the sickness comes.

*Aside for commonsense defense, so as not to fall behind in the perpetual arms race.

Well said!

thedudeabides    2,116
33 minutes ago, kbet said:

BRAVA BRAV BRAVA!

f**k EVERYONE THAT WANTS A WORLD GOVERNMENT!

Just Jo    153
5 hours ago, Jimbo Jones said:

Hi,

not sure if this hits the american press so I thought it might be interesting.

Trumps visit was a desaster. As I told before, europe unites now. Usually european countries are enstranged. That makes it really difficult to get anything done. But after Trumps europe trip things changed. I believe we will hear about new contracts in the next few weeks or days.

But the weirdest thing is the new trade and environmental agreement with china. Two weeks ago this kind of agreement was unthinkable. Especially the environmental agreement is a problem for the USA. The first step will be a definition of what "green" technology has to look like. The second step will be an implementation of this technology. The third step is an implementation of punitive duty for all countries that don't use the technology.

Absolutely unthinkable before Trump visited europe. Because european countries are enstranged. And because nobody here wants to loose the american market. But Trump threatened europe with punitive duty. He said that he wants to isolate the USA and to stop imports. But the new trade agreement has a volume that is bigger than the trade volume of europe and USA.

USA was #1 of all western countries. The USA always controled everything. It seems this era is over now. If nobody in the american government pull the brake the economical consequences for the USA will be disastrous.

Please don't misinterpret me. I'm german. I don't want my country controlled by the USA. I don't want american soldieres here. I want an european army; I don't want to be a part of the NATO that is fully controlled by the USA. The results of Trump's political decisions are really great for europe. But I don't see how this could help to make america great again.

No offense, but your use of English sure wasn't this broken the other day.?