Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ESET

Muslim robe-wearing man stabs customer buying beer in Paris supermarket (VIDEO)

ESET    1,190

A man with a knife concealed in a traditional loose-fitting Muslim robe has attacked a customer carrying a pack of beer in a Paris supermarket, local media reports.

The incident took place at a Monoprix supermarket in the 13th district of Paris on Tuesday evening, Le Point newspaper reported, releasing a video of the attack. 

Ukshep    16,933
44 minutes ago, ESET said:

A man with a knife concealed in a traditional loose-fitting Muslim robe has attacked a customer carrying a pack of beer in a Paris supermarket, local media reports.

The incident took place at a Monoprix supermarket in the 13th district of Paris on Tuesday evening, Le Point newspaper reported, releasing a video of the attack. 

Animals........ Total.... barbarity. When will it end. Because I want to know! Because I'm sick of seeing it!

The same evil that mutilates little girls, stones women to death, cuts non-believers heads off, throws someone off of a building because they're "Happy" --- but hey --- It's OK to have 4 (or more) wives and a heard of not so willing alternate pleasure pals. The absolute devotion to their old world/corrupt/organized "Religion" will never allow anything close to assimilation into a 'current' society  - The bottom line? It's all Bullsheep and it's Baaaaad for you.

apache54    4,133
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Animals........ Total.... barbarity. When will it end. Because I want to know! Because I'm sick of seeing it!

won't end until the people rise up and remove the political leaders who are allowing this to happen!! END OF STORY!!

apache54    4,133
35 minutes ago, BubbitoBurrito said:

They same evil that mutilates little girls, stones women to death, cuts non-believers heads off, throws someone off of a building because they're "Happy" --- but hey --- It's OK to have 4 (or more) wives and a heard of not so willing alternate pleasure pals. The absolute devotion to their old world/corrupt/organized "Religion" will never allow anything close to assimilation into a 'current' society  - The bottom line? It's all Bullsheep and it's Baaaaad for you.

:iagree:======== total world reset to end the people and ALL associated with this!! only way to stop it!!

sybdragon    1,349
30 minutes ago, apache54 said:

won't end until the people rise up and remove the political leaders who are allowing this to happen!! END OF STORY!!

These people are not fixable. They are damaged and can not be repaired. Like all broken things, they need to be thrown out into the garbage and allowed to ferment into methane to use for energy.

Rising up against the political leaders is not going to do anything. Hell, even one of the politician's daughter was raped and killed and it didn't turn that damaged dude. I haven't heard a peep from her parents about kicking out this trash.  http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/739620/Maria-Ladenburger-murder-EU-official-daughter-killed-by-refugee-Aghan

I do not think they should be deported anymore. As is shown from the USA's history, the illegals just come right back whenever they want to. That wall can not come fast enough. And I am not against booby-trapping it with mines that maim and kill at this point in time. Put snipers on the border. I can get behind it. I am all for stopping people from coming in illegally. You want in, come in the correct way.

I also think the Muslim religion should be outlawed as it's not a religion. And I think if you are caught practicing it... We need to take a lesson from China and Islam. Chop off their heads if they do not wish to conform. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. And personally, like those damaged SJWs... I think that these people need to be put down like the rabid dogs they are. No exceptions to this either. And yes, I am aware that some innocents will be taken down too. Ya know.... lay with the dogs, ya get up with fleas.... I am over it and I do not think these people can be helped or will change. They are too damaged. Don't bother deporting them. Just call out the dogs and put them down. They hate dogs because dogs are gods reversed. And they worship a box, spelled x o b backwards..... Is that like s o b? And it's not sob as in crying although I am sure they will when they find out they are but sons of a beech dog. :laughl: 

I gotta stop. I have had it with Islam. Can you tell? So over the 'religion of piece/peace of shyt'.  It really stinks like dead, rotting corpses that they leave everywhere they set foot. So I guess I am insulting shyt? Yep, I am.  :laughl:

apache54    4,133
1 hour ago, sybdragon said:

These people are not fixable. They are damaged and can not be repaired. Like all broken things, they need to be thrown out into the garbage and allowed to ferment into methane to use for energy.

Rising up against the political leaders is not going to do anything. Hell, even one of the politician's daughter was raped and killed and it didn't turn that damaged dude. I haven't heard a peep from her parents about kicking out this trash.  http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/739620/Maria-Ladenburger-murder-EU-official-daughter-killed-by-refugee-Aghan

I do not think they should be deported anymore. As is shown from the USA's history, the illegals just come right back whenever they want to. That wall can not come fast enough. And I am not against booby-trapping it with mines that maim and kill at this point in time. Put snipers on the border. I can get behind it. I am all for stopping people from coming in illegally. You want in, come in the correct way.

I also think the Muslim religion should be outlawed as it's not a religion. And I think if you are caught practicing it... We need to take a lesson from China and Islam. Chop off their heads if they do not wish to conform. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. And personally, like those damaged SJWs... I think that these people need to be put down like the rabid dogs they are. No exceptions to this either. And yes, I am aware that some innocents will be taken down too. Ya know.... lay with the dogs, ya get up with fleas.... I am over it and I do not think these people can be helped or will change. They are too damaged. Don't bother deporting them. Just call out the dogs and put them down. They hate dogs because dogs are gods reversed. And they worship a box, spelled x o b backwards..... Is that like s o b? And it's not sob as in crying although I am sure they will when they find out they are but sons of a beech dog. :laughl: 

I gotta stop. I have had it with Islam. Can you tell? So over the 'religion of piece/peace of shyt'.  It really stinks like dead, rotting corpses that they leave everywhere they set foot. So I guess I am insulting shyt? Yep, I am.  :laughl:

I have lived over there and have been around them in MANY different aspects and I feel the same as you and that is from REAL observations NOT some idiot saying they are all peace and love!! that is a crock of crap!!:banana-gun:

Siriusly    198

As Islam is incompatible with traditional Western and Northern European culture it should be banned in those areas.

It has been show many times that integration is not working so next logical step is a complete ban and re-assignment of the real estate that currently houses all the mosques.

The true fanatics will be the first to leave.

Cinnamon    19,740

I can't believe that one guy kept going after him out on the sidewalk, he didn't look armed. Wish the vid was longer. The one with the knife was backing up at that point. Odd. 

Jump To Top