Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Do not fly!

Ukshep    17,123

I won't be. You should not either.

I feel like all the news about aircraft and fights on flights etc is a warning....

So therefore do not fly!

DRUMZ    761
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

I feel like all the news about aircraft and fights on flights etc is a warning....

So therefore do not fly!

Just try to avoid flying in and out of mega cities and you should be just fine.

Lots of media hype. Keep the sheep in fear. Do not leave your home. Shelter in place. etc.. etc....

Move to the sticks if you are afraid.

Friendly white folks, no problems , no fear.

Life is good! 

Ukshep    17,123
5 minutes ago, DRUMZ said:

Just try to avoid flying in and out of mega cities and you should be just fine.

Lots of media hype. Keep the sheep in fear. Do not leave your home. Shelter in place. etc.. etc....

Move to the sticks if you are afraid.

Friendly white folks, no problems , no fear.

Life is good! 

I'm not so much afraid for myself it's just I have family flying all of the time and with everything going on I'd rather they were not flying and I think it's important enough to mention this to other people as I think people should stay away from anything that flies right now.

EMC2    277
5 hours ago, Ukshep said:

So therefore do not fly!

Gee great. I fly over 50K miles a year.

Sky Cat    1,212

I stopped flying years ago.  Won't be climbing on a plane again, unless, maybe, if I own it.

Condor    916

Was never a fan of being groped anyways.  Nor radiation treatment.

apache54    4,165
6 hours ago, Ukshep said:

I'm not so much afraid for myself it's just I have family flying all of the time and with everything going on I'd rather they were not flying and I think it's important enough to mention this to other people as I think people should stay away from anything that flies right now.

I used to fly all the time both sides, now i have not flown for 5 years and unless a dire emergency I will not fly, I know to much about not only the terrorist part of it, but the airlines are NOT addressing the structural issues from the aging aircraft.

I don't care how many times they inspect,  metal fatigues over time and they are beyond there time, not all but ALLOT!!!

Cinnamon    19,951
2 hours ago, Condor said:

Was never a fan of being groped anyways.  Nor radiation treatment.

:gsbrnint:  It's sad when people have think of that before the great vacay they're supposed to have. Who needs a beach tan? TSA will provide one from the inside out. 

Cinnamon    19,951
3 hours ago, EMC2 said:

Gee great. I fly over 50K miles a year.

You should be "well done" by now.  

apache54    4,165
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

:gsbrnint:  It's sad when people have think of that before the great vacay they're supposed to have. Who needs a beach tan? TSA will provide one from the inside out. 

THAT WAS GROSS!!! LOL I had a complete unwanted visual of your statement about TSA!! LOL

sad but true!!!:gsbrnint:

Cinnamon    19,951
3 minutes ago, apache54 said:

THAT WAS GROSS!!! LOL I had a complete unwanted visual of your statement about TSA!! LOL

sad but true!!!:gsbrnint:

Oops. lol

Jump To Top