Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

It's a good thing I'm not the president

Rate this topic

Renegade    20

Dictators rise to power because the people yearn for a strong leader. I am sure some, if not most have the best intentions for the people they serve. But as the old adage goes, "power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely." I am sure you would do your the best job that you could Cinn, but humans lack the ability to rule unilaterally. Maybe it is a tragic human flaw, or it could be the need to have God in our lives. Nevertheless, the odepius complex is a real and present danger.

• Like 1

A Freeman    482

Why not just fire all of the politicians and have Christ take over? That's the only way we would truly have liberty and justice for ALL.

LuckyBolt    1,076

So the guy who wrote about you being a killer was right.  

#Cin2020 - or earlier if we can overthrow the goverment.  Latter preferred.

Curenado    723
Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, A Freeman said:

Why not just fire all of the politicians and have Christ take over? That's the only way we would truly have liberty and justice for ALL.

Buncha jews killed him a couple thousand years ago and nobody's interested in anything less? 

But, we are back to "Chimps 101" and this is pretty much it:

Nationally:

The age of outburst (or pioneers).
2. The age of conquests.
3. The age of commerce.
4. The age of affluence.
5. The age of intellect.
6. The age of decadence.
7. The age of decline and collapse.

Socially:
1) Bondage to faith
2) Faith to courage 
3) Courage to liberty
4) Liberty to abundance
5) Abundance to complacency
6) Complacency to apathy
7) Apathy to dependence 
8) Dependence to Bondage 
Repeat...

Politically:

(Platos 5 regimes)
Aristocracy (Nobles & Royals)
Timocracy (Landed)
Oligarchy (small group)
Democracy
Tyranny, leading of course to
Dictatorship and revolution* tho in the strange case of the Great United States, I would hedge my bets on that last part for a bit. 😎

The stage is dictatorship, but "American style" now and the "collapse" is a controlled work of art. It"s the potentially overwhelming biological factors that may put wrenches in some works. Not to mention the jun horde of poofs and dumb dam savages that would be really mad if we kept it after all......kobiashi maru style 😎

So until clouds do come, it will pretty much go by the numbers, as it pretty much always has. Just bigger and worse.

This is a sign:

"I'd just declare myself dictator and deport all these whining liberals to China, Saudi Arabia and N. Korea.  If those countries don't like it, tough. I'll declare war on them all and nuke the living shit out of them, turn them into GLASS! The Deep State will go with them, along with the Clingons, Soros and Bill Gates and his clan and all the rest of the 1 percenters. 

Aren't you glad I don't have any power? "

No. This is exactly the power I would like to see.

"...bondage to faith - faith to courage -...."

Edited by Curenado
  • Like 2

Ukshep    14,354
3 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

I'd just declare myself dictator and deport all these whining liberals to China, Saudi Arabia and N. Korea.  If those countries don't like it, tough. I'll declare war on them all and nuke the living shit out of them, turn them into GLASS! The Deep State will go with them, along with the Clingons, Soros and Bill Gates and his clan and all the rest of the 1 percenters. 

Aren't you glad I don't have any power?  :gsbrnint:

And there is a reason people Like me and You will never gain power. Because we would use it well. For the people! But then cin. We are not the only ones. There are many who would do a good job.

But they never make it to the position alive....

FredoIsSmart    408
6 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

I'd just declare myself dictator and deport all these whining liberals to China, Saudi Arabia and N. Korea.  If those countries don't like it, tough. I'll declare war on them all and nuke the living shit out of them, turn them into GLASS! The Deep State will go with them, along with the Clingons, Soros and Bill Gates and his clan and all the rest of the 1 percenters. 

What abouth the wall?

:hiding::hiding::hiding::hiding::hiding:

• Like 1

Ukshep    14,354
Just now, FredoIsSmart said:

What abouth the wall?

:hiding::hiding::hiding::hiding::hiding:

You don't need a wall when people are running from you?? :laughl:

I joke but sadly you know that is how it usually is!

• Like 1

Jostler    2,213
6 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

whoa!   all that AND our first female-jamaican-belly dancer President!  Yeah!  Cinnamon for President!   :)

Ukshep    14,354
23 minutes ago, Jostler said:

whoa!   all that AND our first female-jamaican-belly dancer President!  Yeah!  Cinnamon for President!   :)

I glimpse into why I love her so? lol!

thedudeabides    2,104

Let's see..if I were president..

I would eject all who practice Islam, as it is not a religion, but a means of usurping governments. 

All crimes would be punished publicly.  First two strikes are a beating, the 2nd being worse than the first.  The 3rd offense will be death. Does not matter what the crime was. 

All education would be free and locally run and federally funded. ( Education beyond High school only to those who finish 1 year mandatory military training)

Welfare would not exist. 

True capitalist economy. 

Well established workers rights to protect the common man. 

A true Republic, with a true representative democracy. ( All public officials are open to free and lawful assassination by the people, except when not in office or retired.)

Every Child 18 years of age must go through 1 year of military training.  Upon finish each will be offered to remain in. If you do not complete this training, you cannot go on to a college education. You are however free to be an entrepreneur/laborer. 

All of the same constitutional rights, except now the 2nd amendment makes it clear citizens can own tanks, aircraft, and any other arms necessary for the protection of the republic.

The entire economy would be back by a Gold standard currency. 

War would be left to generals, media not aloud. 

Did I not cover anything?

• Like 1

Just Jo    143
5 hours ago, Curenado said:

Buncha jews killed him a couple thousand years ago and nobody's interested in anything less? 

Unless I am mistaken, buncha Gentiles whipped him, beat him, tortured him, nailed him to a cross and pierced his side.  So He sacrificed himself for "all" of us.