Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
ESET

Hillary: I was victim of ‘1,000 Russian agents’ & ‘broad assumption’ I would win

Rate this topic

ESET    1,190

In her latest public appearance, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton blamed the Democratic Party, the media, “weaponized information” and even a thousand Russians for her loss to Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election.

Clinton told an audience at the annual Code Conference in Ranchos Palos Verdes, California, on Wednesday that the most important lesson from the election was the new “war” on information. 

“I never believed it, I always thought it would be a close election because our elections are always close.” Clinton said.

Clinton also cited alleged Russian interference with the election as one of the major reasons for her loss, stating that Americans helped “weaponize” information to use against her campaign.

"The Russians, in my opinion, and based on the Intel and Counter-Intel people I've talked to, could not have known how best to weaponize that information unless they had been guided," Clinton said, adding that they were “guided by Americans.”

She went on to say that the “vast majority” of news about her on Facebook was “fake,” and said stories like “Pizzagate” helped swing “low-information voters.”

She claimed that there were “1,000 Russian agents involved in delivering those messages,” but did not cite a source.

If you have time to waste:

abigfatzero    1,657

Does that make me a "Russia Agent" because, I fought hard against her getting elected.

• Like 1

Almostnuts    56

Poor delusional Hillary.  Losers make excuses, winners accept responsibility.  

Want to imagine something scary?  Hillary as president.  Sleep well.

Automan63    1,123

I'm glad she's got it all figured out....

This is like watching a dog chase parked cars, with every car they "catch" they may run a little slower for the next one, but it doesn't get any less sad to watch

I have to ask the question: Does no one, her husband, friends, super trusted advisor, her pie faced daughter maybe, does no one say to her "listen, you need to just stop, you're making a fool of yourself.." ?

• Like 2

therobots    54

LMAO!  To me THIS is the Real Story:  The Hitlery campaign (and the DNC) were all setup to STEAL the election, but they got thwarted (how I'm not sure).  They could have been thwarted by   a) getting reverse cheated by the "white hats",  b) cutting off the cheating (hacking by DHS into specific states like GA?),  c) They could not pull off enough cheating to out-do all the Trump voters  or  d) Some mix of all the above.

Anyway, they are PISSED that they were "cheated" out of cheating - and they are terrified that their crimes will be exposed (the jury is still out on that one IMO)  

• Like 2

Cinnamon    15,978
2 hours ago, therobots said:

LMAO!  To me THIS is the Real Story:  The Hitlery campaign (and the DNC) were all setup to STEAL the election, but they got thwarted (how I'm not sure).  They could have been thwarted by   a) getting reverse cheated by the "white hats",  b) cutting off the cheating (hacking by DHS into specific states like GA?),  c) They could not pull off enough cheating to out-do all the Trump voters  or  d) Some mix of all the above.

Anyway, they are PISSED that they were "cheated" out of cheating - and they are terrified that their crimes will be exposed (the jury is still out on that one IMO)  

LOL Cheated out of cheating is delicious irony.  Hillary has been in the news so long now that a new investigation just got opened up by Chuck Grassley and no one seems to be taking it seriously. Have they desensitized us because it's gone on for so long?  I'm at the "I'll believe it when I see the witch in cuffs" stage now. Lock her up so we don't have to see her on screen anymore. 

• Like 1

Cinnamon    15,978
11 hours ago, Automan63 said:

I'm glad she's got it all figured out....

This is like watching a dog chase parked cars, with every car they "catch" they may run a little slower for the next one, but it doesn't get any less sad to watch

I have to ask the question: Does no one, her husband, friends, super trusted advisor, her pie faced daughter maybe, does no one say to her "listen, you need to just stop, you're making a fool of yourself.." ?

She's probably a super bully and they secretly want to see her go up in flames. lol

• Like 1

Automan63    1,123
7 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

She's probably a super bully and they secretly want to see her go up in flames. lol

Well, then that makes it everyone but her, hates her.

Id like to see her go up in flames myself, in fact I'd spend a couple bucks to see that show.