Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

abigfatzero

Anti-Trump Hate Map

abigfatzero    2,153

We’ve documented nearly 200 attacks on Trump supporters.

The Anti-Trump Hate Map is an ongoing project of American Renaissance that displays criminal incidents in which Trump supporters were targeted for political reasons. Each marker on the map shows the location of an anti-Trump hate crime. Clicking on a marker opens a brief overview of the case. Red markers signify violent crimes; blue markers, property crimes; purple markers, “other” crimes.

snip

Please share this map with as many people as possible. If you know of a case we missed, or if you have any comments on the map, please contact Westley Parker at empiricalpolitics@gmail.com.

https://www.amren.com/news/2017/05/anti-trump-hate-map/

I'm sure this will be talked about for weeks on main stream media.....

Ukshep    16,936
5 hours ago, abigfatzero said:

We’ve documented nearly 200 attacks on Trump supporters.

The Anti-Trump Hate Map is an ongoing project of American Renaissance that displays criminal incidents in which Trump supporters were targeted for political reasons. Each marker on the map shows the location of an anti-Trump hate crime. Clicking on a marker opens a brief overview of the case. Red markers signify violent crimes; blue markers, property crimes; purple markers, “other” crimes.

snip

Please share this map with as many people as possible. If you know of a case we missed, or if you have any comments on the map, please contact Westley Parker at empiricalpolitics@gmail.com.

https://www.amren.com/news/2017/05/anti-trump-hate-map/

I'm sure this will be talked about for weeks on main stream media.....

Media won't care... We know that already!

Blipkints    241
5 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Media won't care... We know that already!

Non statement. 

What is cared about is the staunch promises that are not unfolding. 

I dead set laugh at the "still believers"  You lot got a belief victory becuse (((Kutch))) got laid down!? 

Fools, im not trying to be an arse. Look Rabbi Kutchsen said, "give me a year and ill make any man f**k the wall.

Jump To Top