Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
abigfatzero

Teenaged British Girl Ground Up into Kebabs in Blackpool, England

Rate this topic

abigfatzero    1,649

Teenaged British Girl Ground Up into Kebabs in Blackpool, England

How's that for cultural enrichment.............:angry:

Cinnamon    15,959

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html

Missing girl's body 'put into kebab'

The prosecution alleged at Preston Crown Court that Charlene Downes, 14, was killed by Iyad Albattikhi, 29, owner of a food shop in Blackpool, who had sex with her.

Charlene was one of a number of young girls who visited an alleyway in the town to have sex with older men who worked in the fast food shops, Tim Holroyde QC, prosecuting, told the jury.

Charlene, from Blackpool, was "well and happy", the court heard, but had a "chaotic" home life. Expelled from school, she spent her time hanging around shops on the Blackpool Promenade. She was last seen on the evening of Saturday Nov 1 2003. After kissing her mother goodbye she left alone - and vanished, Mr Holroyde said.

A missing persons inquiry began but police later launched a murder investigation after receiving information that Charlene had been "killed and chopped up", the court heard.

No trace of Charlene's body has ever been found.

Mr Holroyde told the jury that a witness had heard Albattikhi and others talking about her.

"These people were talking about sex with white girls, and there was mention of having sex with Charlene," he said.

"Albattikhi laughed and said she was very small - the plainest possible indication that he was lying to the police when he said he did not know her. He and others present then laughingly said that Charlene had gone into the kebabs."

Albattikhi, a Jordanian immigrant, is charged with murder. His business partner and landlord, Mohammed Reveshi, 50, is accused of helping dispose of the body.

Both deny the charges and have told police they did not know Charlene.

Albattikhi and Reveshi were joint owners of the food shop, the court heard, which Albattikhi ran.

Charlene became a "familiar figure" hanging around the shops where she would sometimes get free food.

Mr Holroyde said: "In addition she was one of a number of adolescent white girls who sometimes went at night to the alleyway behind the restaurants. She and others went there to meet much older men from the restaurants, and it seems perfectly clear that there was at times some sexual activity."

Albattikhi took advantage of one of those vulnerable girls - Charlene Downes, the jury was told.

Mr Holroyde added: "It is the prosecution case that the background to the murder of Charlene Downes and the disposal of her body is some sexual activity between her and one or both of the defendants.

"Sexual activity between these adult men and a 14-year-old girl would be a crime which could be expected to have serious consequences for them."

After Charlene's disappearance, both the accused were questioned and told police they did not know her, the court heard.

<snip>

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html

Wow, I didn't think this was real, but I guess it is! 

abigfatzero    1,649

How's that old saying go....

Reality is stranger than fiction........

These are not human beings we are dealing with........

More like Orc's from the Lord of the Rings.......

Guess the Lord of the Rings was a warning........

• Like 1

Cinnamon    15,959
2 minutes ago, abigfatzero said:

Forced cannibalism without one's knowledge they are eating or drinking human dna... what kind of spell are they casting with that?  There's something there.  They did that with the coloring of Pepsi, with stem cells. 

• Like 2

abigfatzero    1,649
15 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Forced cannibalism without one's knowledge they are eating or drinking human dna... what kind of spell are they casting with that?  There's something there.  They did that with the coloring of Pepsi, with stem cells. 

This is a theory I have.....

DNA is a computer program for our biological machines.

Male sperm contains DNA coding that is injected into a woman's body during sex.

The woman's body is designed to receive this programing and her body responds to the injected program.

Kind of like putting a program in your computer from a flash drive.

Example.

The "Magical" Properties of Semen

Gregg Adams, lead author of the paper, discovered that a protein called the ovulation-inducing factor (OIF) sends a signal to the female brain to release hormones. Those hormones then set up the body to ovulate, no matter where in her cycle that female might be. He first saw it 10 years ago in camels. And since this protein is also one that's been shown to play an important role in normal neuron function, he was intrigued.

Adams and colleagues have now shown that this protein helps to stimulate ovulation in other mammals including llamas, koalas, rabbits and cats, elegantly documenting how OIF signals the brain to cue up ovulation.

http://bigthink.com/world-in-mind/the-magical-properties-of-semen

The male body was not designed to receive male DNA programming and it acts like a computer virus causing all kinds of mental effects, this is how homosexuals reproduce.

Kind of like a zombie computer virus.

Most homosexuals were seduced by older males when they were young.

Now if you extrapolate that thought to eating the DNA what effects would the computer virus have on the individual.

I have not studies the effects of cannibalism in depth, but, it is known to cause Kuru

Which could also be explained with the theory above.

What kind of effect are cause before full blow Kuru, I am not sure.

I would imagine the effects of the foreign DNA (computer virus) varies.

But any effect would not be good..

• Like 3

Curenado    717

"Thou shalt not be a mudshark. Even Jezebel ended up better."

Ukshep    14,236
3 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

You know cin it is getting to the point where I don't dare eat anything I have not grown myself... I need to grow more stuff because eating has become a real problem after all the news I'm reading... Probably human meat in everything, And they are not telling us... And that is all I can focus on when making my food choices :(

• Like 1

Siriusly    155

Sad thing is without a body or someone actually witnessing the deed OR a full confession these guys will be acquitted most likely.

Ukshep    14,236
2 minutes ago, Siriusly said:

Sad thing is without a body or someone actually witnessing the deed OR a full confession these guys will be acquitted most likely.

If this is the same story that I read a few weeks ago from what I can gather they got compensation and the case fell apart because of problems with the evidence.

thedudeabides    2,077

Get ready folks. The f**kery of the middle east and Afrika is coming to a western 1st world nation near you. 

• Like 1

apache54    3,075
9 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Missing girl's body 'put into kebab'

The prosecution alleged at Preston Crown Court that Charlene Downes, 14, was killed by Iyad Albattikhi, 29, owner of a food shop in Blackpool, who had sex with her.

Charlene was one of a number of young girls who visited an alleyway in the town to have sex with older men who worked in the fast food shops, Tim Holroyde QC, prosecuting, told the jury.

Charlene, from Blackpool, was "well and happy", the court heard, but had a "chaotic" home life. Expelled from school, she spent her time hanging around shops on the Blackpool Promenade. She was last seen on the evening of Saturday Nov 1 2003. After kissing her mother goodbye she left alone - and vanished, Mr Holroyde said.

A missing persons inquiry began but police later launched a murder investigation after receiving information that Charlene had been "killed and chopped up", the court heard.

No trace of Charlene's body has ever been found.

Mr Holroyde told the jury that a witness had heard Albattikhi and others talking about her.

"These people were talking about sex with white girls, and there was mention of having sex with Charlene," he said.

"Albattikhi laughed and said she was very small - the plainest possible indication that he was lying to the police when he said he did not know her. He and others present then laughingly said that Charlene had gone into the kebabs."

Albattikhi, a Jordanian immigrant, is charged with murder. His business partner and landlord, Mohammed Reveshi, 50, is accused of helping dispose of the body.

Both deny the charges and have told police they did not know Charlene.

Albattikhi and Reveshi were joint owners of the food shop, the court heard, which Albattikhi ran.

Charlene became a "familiar figure" hanging around the shops where she would sometimes get free food.

Mr Holroyde said: "In addition she was one of a number of adolescent white girls who sometimes went at night to the alleyway behind the restaurants. She and others went there to meet much older men from the restaurants, and it seems perfectly clear that there was at times some sexual activity."

Albattikhi took advantage of one of those vulnerable girls - Charlene Downes, the jury was told.

Mr Holroyde added: "It is the prosecution case that the background to the murder of Charlene Downes and the disposal of her body is some sexual activity between her and one or both of the defendants.

"Sexual activity between these adult men and a 14-year-old girl would be a crime which could be expected to have serious consequences for them."

After Charlene's disappearance, both the accused were questioned and told police they did not know her, the court heard.

<snip>

Wow, I didn't think this was real, but I guess it is! 

LOTS of sicko's in this current world,and of course what was there religious view?? when are these idiot sheeple's going to wake up ??

kbet    495
10 hours ago, abigfatzero said:

And the House of Windsor is Saruman.

• Like 1