Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Numbers of homeless skyrocketing

Cinnamon    19,733

The number of people homeless in the US city of Los Angeles has soared in the past year, a new report shows, despite efforts to combat the problem.

The homeless population in the city grew 20% while the numbers for the wider Los Angeles County were even higher at 23%, the figures revealed.

Experts say soaring rents and a high cost of living are major factors.

Los Angeles County Supervisor Janice Hahn described the figures as "staggering".

"Homelessness in LA County has grown at a shocking rate," she said in a statement.

<snip>

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40115541

Bottom line... without money, you'd might as well be dead in the U.S.  60K homeless people in the county and another 35K in the city. It can happen to anyone. For the smug people who think it can't.  Many homeless I see are drug addicts, alcoholics or mentally unstable, but there are a lot who aren't, too. Just people down on their luck and need a hand UP not a hand OUT. Give them a fish and all that. With all the money we spend on war, what is the excuse for this to be happening here? Trillions and trillions.  Not everyone will adjust, live and work with others in "society". This is just sad to see and this is just ONE county in the U.S.  A lot are here because of the weather, but it gets cold at night, too. What a mess all of this is. I don't have a solution for it as long as things are status quo. L.A. would rather keep illegals around than help these people. How many more are on the edge of this and about to fall into it?

GT500    1,328

Very important topic 

America never recovered after the 08 crash 

just limped a long in complete madness 

Cinnamon    19,733
1 minute ago, GT500 said:

Very important topic 

America never recovered after the 08 crash 

just limped a long in complete madness 

It was so bad here that the yard sales were endless. I saw a sign that said: Soon To Be Homeless Sale". :( 

GT500    1,328

I'm also a believer that homeless get "rounded up" from time to time 

maybe become slaves underground 

who knows 

Cinnamon    19,733

I'm also a believer that homeless get "rounded up" from time to time 

maybe become slaves underground 

who knows 

There was something about that a few years ago... it got buried pretty fast. Something about busing them from one area to another. 

GT500    1,328
7 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

It was so bad here that the yard sales were endless. I saw a sign that said: Soon To Be Homeless Sale". :( 

Thats terrible, one of my neighbors is having another "garage sale" 

im assuming it's a behind on the mortgage sale 

I believe all hell is about to break loose economically 

we're on borrowed time 

GT500    1,328
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

There was something about that a few years ago... it got buried pretty fast. Something about busing them from one area to another. 

Yes, that's a known fact, they get one way bus tickets to the South West so they can survive the winter 

but there might be something far sinister, I have no proof only speculation 

Cinnamon    19,733
 Cinnamon    19,733

Yes, that's a known fact, they get one way bus tickets to the South West so they can survive the winter 

but there might be something far sinister, I have no proof only speculation 

What I was mentioning was more sinister. I'm looking for that info but can't find it but finding plenty where they're sending them everywhere. 

GT500    1,328
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

What I was mentioning was more sinister. I'm looking for that info but can't find it but finding plenty where they're sending them everywhere. 

I understand 

good thread topic 

GT500    1,328

I keep having dreams about the economy and things to come 

It ain't pretty, you can not make the dumb decisions this Nation has made and expect a positive outcome 

Jump To Top