Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Oregonian

Kim DotCom....waste of time

Rate this topic

Oregonian    260
Posted (edited)

Lets start with this

Kim has super damaging info...or so he says....but there's something missing....and I think it's huge and that we shouldn't hold our breath

There isn't a major smear campaign against him

To discredit him before said release of info

The bad guys have Seth's laptop and know exactly what was sent and the information contained within.

This allowed them to scrub and create defenses for this prolonged and dragged out release....

Their lawyers are busy covering tracks, accountants doing the same

If he wanted to do right by Seth he would have leaked it anonymously and revealed himself after....

Instead theyve been given a huge head start and he got his fat ass in the limelight, again, for nothing...

No smear campaign

Tracks are being covered

Waste of time

Edited by Oregonian
  • Like 1

Cinnamon    16,274

I wish I had a dollar for every cliff hanger, every click baiter and every lie I've read on the internet this year.  And pretty soon... I'll need a dollar for every laptop we need to look at! 

Curenado    724

:goodpost:outta likes and agree. Start charging people with witholding information and it won't be such an attention ho mechanism.

Ukshep    14,451
7 hours ago, Oregonian said:

Lets start with this

Kim has super damaging info...or so he says....but there's something missing....and I think it's huge and that we shouldn't hold our breath

There isn't a major smear campaign against him

To discredit him before said release of info

The bad guys have Seth's laptop and know exactly what was sent and the information contained within.

This allowed them to scrub and create defenses for this prolonged and dragged out release....

Their lawyers are busy covering tracks, accountants doing the same

If he wanted to do right by Seth he would have leaked it anonymously and revealed himself after....

Instead theyve been given a huge head start and he got his fat ass in the limelight, again, for nothing...

No smear campaign

Tracks are being covered

Waste of time

I think it could be the other way. They won't go after him because they know what he has. BUT no one is listening to him. I mean he has offered to testify but they won't initiate. He seems to be trying only for them to not care.

Seems more complicated than initial impressions might suggest!

Oregonian    260
Posted (edited)

Then simply release it through Wikileaks 

It's not rocket science and guess what? Almost a month later or more....nothing....has to be done in person.....with extradition waived and this and that and this and that...

Ugh

Edited by Oregonian

Ukshep    14,451
3 minutes ago, Oregonian said:

Then simply release it through Wikileaks 

It's not rocket science and guess what? Almost a month later or more....nothing....has to be done in person.....with extradition waived and this and that and this and that...

Ugh

That would be a good idea. A really good idea but then again WikiLeaks....I do not think is working in the People's interest any longer, to me since you pointed out it seems obvious but why hasn't he done it through WikiLeaks. does he know something that we don't but do suspect?

He's a little bit compromised.

at 6:30 

Why the MSM hopes Kim will become central so that they can discredit him and further discredit the 'conspiracy theory'