Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Saturn Moon Gives Dire Warning to the People of Earth

Rate this topic

Cinnamon    16,177

In this News Shot, Joe Joseph discusses how another celestial body in our solar system shows tell-tale signs of possible magnetic pole shift activity.

Cassini finds Saturn's moon Enceladus may have tipped over

Saturn's icy, ocean-bearing moon Enceladus may have tipped over in the distant past, according to recent research from NASA's Cassini mission. Researchers with the mission found evidence that the moon's spin axis—the line through the north and south poles—has reoriented, possibly due to a collision with a smaller body, such as an asteroid.

Examining the moon's features, the team showed that Enceladus appears to have tipped away from its original axis by about 55 degrees—more than halfway toward rolling completely onto its side. "We found a chain of low areas, or basins, that trace a belt across the moon's surface that we believe are the fossil remnants of an earlier, previous equator and poles," said Radwan Tajeddine, a Cassini imaging team associate at Cornell University, Ithaca, New York, and lead author of the paper.

https://phys.org/news/2017-05-cassini-saturn-moon-enceladus.html#jCp

• Like 4

marlowe    1,497

Go to 2 min mark.........lots of bad news......FWIW She says June 1-3 could be very bad.....

June 2017 Predictions: Heated Revelations

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, marlowe said:

Go to 2 min mark.........lots of bad news......FWIW She says June 1-3 could be very bad.....

June 2017 Predictions: Heated Revelations

Very interesting.  Explains why I feel the way I do in recent days.  Glad I watched so I know what to look out for.  Keep myself in check that is...

I was in Arkansas last week visiting my parents. My mother commented one evening how she and dad have lived in the same house since 84, but she's noticed how far north the sun was every evening and so early in the year. I mean we're still a few weeks away from the summer solstice... I've noticed it as well, plus, the light from the sun looks and feels like a giant LED light instead of the warm yellow light I remember as a kid. Maybe delusions from older people, i'm 42 and she's 62 this year, but even my father stated as much as well as my best friend of 20 years. Maybe we're in a slow pole shift. Who knows. Just realize I spend about 30 hours a week outdoors every year from early March till October. I'm just saying from my personal experience and from people that aren't conspiracy minded like I am. 

• Like 3

Condor    831
16 minutes ago, Ron Swanson said:

I was in Arkansas last week visiting my parents. My mother commented one evening how she and dad have lived in the same house since 84, but she's noticed how far north the sun was every evening and so early in the year. I mean we're still a few weeks away from the summer solstice...

To your credit, there are a lot of people talking about the positions of the celestials being out of place for the time.

Cinnamon    16,177
Just now, Condor said:

To your credit, there are a lot of people talking about the positions of the celestials being out of place for the time.

True and Venus is amazingly bright as well. 

Condor    831
5 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

True and Venus is amazingly bright as well. 

Is that your real name? :gsbrnint:

Cinnamon    16,177
8 minutes ago, Condor said:

Is that your real name? :gsbrnint:

What? True or Venus? lol 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

In this News Shot, Joe Joseph discusses how another celestial body in our solar system shows tell-tale signs of possible magnetic pole shift activity.

Cassini finds Saturn's moon Enceladus may have tipped over

Saturn's icy, ocean-bearing moon Enceladus may have tipped over in the distant past, according to recent research from NASA's Cassini mission. Researchers with the mission found evidence that the moon's spin axis—the line through the north and south poles—has reoriented, possibly due to a collision with a smaller body, such as an asteroid.

Examining the moon's features, the team showed that Enceladus appears to have tipped away from its original axis by about 55 degrees—more than halfway toward rolling completely onto its side. "We found a chain of low areas, or basins, that trace a belt across the moon's surface that we believe are the fossil remnants of an earlier, previous equator and poles," said Radwan Tajeddine, a Cassini imaging team associate at Cornell University, Ithaca, New York, and lead author of the paper.

https://phys.org/news/2017-05-cassini-saturn-moon-enceladus.html#jCp

When satellites, like moons, are ejected from their parent bodies due to electrical stress, they retain their magnetic orientation. The assumed steady state of our solar system is also incorrect. Our solar system has undergone much chaos and to take "a warning" from the magnetic orientation of Enceladus is ridiculous.

Assembling the Solar System: http://www.holoscience.com/wp/assembling-the-solar-system/

Planetary formation in an Electric Universe: http://www.everythingselectric.com/planet-formation/

Electric Enceladus: https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2011/10/19/electric-enceladus/

Curenado    724

While our "minute hand" does click deathward a degree now & then, I would think we would be experiencing much more drastic effects if we were even close. 

Ukshep    14,392

So can we assume that since saturns moon has flipped we are going to soon? Also why was it affected first. What is saturns moon closer to?