Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Seven subpoenas issued in House Russia probe

Cinnamon    19,730

Four target former national security adviser Mike Flynn, Trump personal attorney Michael Cohen, individuals say

WASHINGTON—The House Intelligence Committee issued seven subpoenas on Wednesday, in a sign that its investigation into alleged Russian meddling in the 2016 election is advancing in scope and intensity, according to people familiar with the matter.

The Republican-led committee issued four subpoenas related to the Russia investigation, targeting President Donald Trump’s former national security adviser Mike Flynn, Mr. Trump’s personal...

<snip>

https://www.wsj.com/articles/house-intelligence-committee-said-to-have-issued-seven-subpoenas-in-russia-probe-1496261435

Paywall! Looking for another source with more info. 

Cinnamon    19,730

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/335833-seven-subpoenas-issued-in-house-russia-probe-report

The House Intelligence Committee on Wednesday issued seven new subpoenas in its investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Four of the subpoenas are related directly to Russian meddling, which is also also the subject of probes from the Senate Intelligence Committee and FBI.

The other three focus on allegations of improper “unmasking” of Trump campaign officials, according to The Wall Street Journal.

Those three subpoenas went to the CIA, FBI and National Security Agency and are related to questions — primarily from Republicans — about how the names of associates of President Trump were un-redacted and distributed in classified Obama administration reports during the transition period.

The committee said in a statement that it had issued subpoenas to former national security adviser Michael Flynn and one company associated with the former intelligence official, Flynn Intel Group LLC; and longtime Trump lawyer Michael Cohen and his firm, Michael D. Cohen & Associates PC.

The statement did not address the three subpoenas related to unmasking, reportedly related to requests made by former national security adviser Susan Rice, former CIA Director John Brennan and former United Nations Ambassador Susan Power.

<snip>

Cinnamon    19,730
7 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

A house divided against itself cannot stand!

There is so much hidden behind this farce...when this fails, will the REAL truth come out? Rich.. Pedogate... Or does a symbiotic relationship kick in at some point, so the select continue on?

Cryptic Mole    3,989
3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

There is so much hidden behind this farce...when this fails, will the REAL truth come out? Rich.. Pedogate... Or does a symbiotic relationship kick in at some point, so the select continue on?

And look who it is at the beginning of the video. tell me that's not her? lol.

Cinnamon    19,730
Just now, Cryptic Mole said:

And look who it is at the beginning of the video. tell me that's not her? lol.

It IS! 

Cryptic Mole    3,989
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

It IS! 

I didn't even know she was in that video when I first posted it until I started it to be sure it would play. lol.

That is funny shit!

apache54    4,132
14 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

the NWO, deep state, or whom ever they are, are deeply embedded and so this could be all a set up to skunk Trump! 

Cinnamon    19,730
Just now, apache54 said:

the NWO, deep state, or whom ever they are, are deeply embedded and so this could be all a set up to skunk Trump! 

We're going to find out just how powerful they are now. 

apache54    4,132
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

We're going to find out just how powerful they are now. 

:iagree:====== and IF they are as powerful as I think they are, then it will take a reset to un-seat them!!

Jump To Top