Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alluvial

Remote Viewing June 2017: Farsight Predictions

Alluvial    534

Hopefully better than last month.  In my opinion last month's was FAR off.

So far:  Kidnapping of a blonde girl from her home, somewhat famous person, well known.  She draws a picture of the person who does it, somewhere in a secluded area with trees, rivers, nature, mountains.

- Asian man with black hair holds an event or press conference about some interesting topic, possibly on technology or war related. (My guess: North Korea?  Or launch of some new tech by a large company in the U.S. or elsewhere)

- Missile Launch in front of a crowd, people are excited in the crowd watching it.  "New technology for missiles or weapons, nuclear bombs, etc." "They have a big explosive missile, its very big.  They're ready to use it."  (My guess: North Korea? Or Russia?)

- A missile strikes a structure based on some intel based to someone in charge of the missile strike and kills some high value targets.

- A tropical island that has violent weather, possible tsunami or just very tall waves

- Serious industrial disaster/explosion w/ major construction equipment (ie. excavators, lifters, etc.) nearby.  Very toxic chemical explosion, very contaminated. Happens during the middle of the work day. "Everyone must evacuate immediately, emergency trucks are coming from the city to help."  Large amounts of smoke. "Possibly nuclear, very gated, high security restricted site. Out in the country feel to it, but possibly in the United States.  Ladder possibly breaks off and damages large cyclinder structures filled with toxin chemicals and causes the explosion."

- Serious Terrorist attack in a middle eastern nation, feels political.  Very flat land, very sandy, harsh environment, angry.  Land Gestalt 2: Giant/large White building, probably not the white house, the man in it has something to do with this event.  "Something is going not right in this building."  Land Gestalt 3: Huge explosion, near a city.  Comes from 2 subjects.  Explosion comes from a black box.

Alluvial    534

Bump.

Are they that inaccurate no one cares about them anymore? haha.  They've gotten some months half right sometimes.

Ukshep    20,104
1 hour ago, Alluvial said:

Bump.

Are they that inaccurate no one cares about them anymore? haha.  They've gotten some months half right sometimes.

Yep! Pretty much. They destroyed their way of doing things to make it easier and in the process destroyed the accuracy they once had. Plus loss of good rvers. No point listening any more...

Alluvial    534
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Yep! Pretty much. They destroyed their way of doing things to make it easier and in the process destroyed the accuracy they once had. Plus loss of good rvers. No point listening any more...

Ouch. yeah losing Dick Allgire and Daz Smith was a huge blow for the project for sure.  I guess their side projects is their best work thus far, ie.  RV of Roswell, RV of Area 51, RV of 9/11, RV of the pyramid building, RV of Mars, RV of Iapetus asteroid, etc.

Ukshep    20,104
3 minutes ago, This Sling & Stone said:

They're wrong because they get their info from lying, deceiving spirits.

There are several ways to RV... not everyone talks to spirits. Sometimes you just feel a situation and imagine it and then share it.

7 hours ago, Ukshep said:

There are several ways to RV... not everyone talks to spirits. Sometimes you just feel a situation and imagine it and then share it.

For me any of that new age stuff is a deception IMO, takes away from the truth. If these people were meant to be prophets they would be prophets, a false prophet who makes even one false prediction can never be trusted. To me however they get it it is by a force of deception thats workings are of an evil nature.

kbet    844
22 hours ago, Alluvial said:

Bump.

It is not a matter of "accurate or inaccurate", it just reads like cold reading techniques. All that stuff happens, every year, and sometimes multiple times a year.

My prediction is this: A famous person will die.

Billions of people will eat and then defecate.

Leftists will do something violent.

A Democrat will be jailed for corruption.

See what I did? I listed stuff, that happens every year. Granted, their predictions are more fluffed up, but functionally the same.

Alluvial    534
1 hour ago, kbet said:

It is not a matter of "accurate or inaccurate", it just reads like cold reading techniques. All that stuff happens, every year, and sometimes multiple times a year.

See what I did? I listed stuff, that happens every year. Granted, their predictions are more fluffed up, but functionally the same.

Yeah this is very true, and this is one huge downside in what they're doing.  They're too generic in their reporting most of the time.

For example:

-  There will be a major storm somewhere  (Really?  Why even tell us this, like we don't have storms all the time every month?!)

- Someone important will die (Every month seems to have some celebrities die or politicians, etc. Really?)

- They almost never give a location

- Someone important gets shot.  (Really? This happens on a daily or weekly basis around the world lately it seems like)

- Missile launch (Really? happens every week)

- Missile strikes a target (Really? happens every week)

- Man gives a speech on an interesting topic whether it be a terorrist related event, war, political related, stock market, etc.  (Really?  speeches happen every single day)

- An explosion happens (Really?  Happens every week in the middle east)

- Two conflicting parties going to war (This has been happening the last 100+ years, you'll always find at least one country in constant war with another, almost stupid for them to event include it in their readings)

It's like throwing dice on a board, or a a dead clock is right twice a day.  The more generic you are, the better you can sway the results video towards what they were "seeing" the previous month.  I really hope they try to improve this aspect going into the future for the project.

Ukshep    20,104
2 hours ago, kbet said:

Can you guess who that celebrity will be..... Just Bieber?