Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ESET

The View Begs Chelsea Clinton To Run For President In 2020

ESET    1,190

Chelsea Clinton is making her rounds in the media this week to promote her new children’s feminist book, (that includes a special cameo of her mother!), aptly titled "She Persisted."

After one fawning interview on NBC’s Today show Tuesday, Clinton was ready for another cushy interview on Wednesday’s The View.

Cinnamon    19,730

Can't take anymore Clintonian bs. The spawn are now trying to take the place of the beasts.  Same with Soreass. 

Just Jo    225

Wow...her mom ran on nothing but Bill's coat tails-she at least had "some" gov. experience....but all Chelsea has is the name....pretty suck groveling 

Cinnamon    19,730
22 minutes ago, Just Jo said:

Wow...her mom ran on nothing but Bill's coat tails-she at least had "some" gov. experience....but all Chelsea has is the name....pretty suck groveling 

Can you imagine her as president?  I guess there are still plenty of Marxists willing to shovel money into a hole and cover it up. Kinda like a cat litter box. lmao! 

Automan63    1,577

OMG!! Please Please Please DO IT.

If she was to run, against Trump, that would be flipping hilarious. After she lost by a gazillion, I'd laugh my other ball off...

oh I hope she does it. Take the bait, take the bait.... Do it

Cinnamon    19,730
1 minute ago, Automan63 said:

OMG!! Please Please Please DO IT.

If she was to run, against Trump, that would be flipping hilarious. After she lost by a gazillion, I'd laugh my other ball off...

oh I hope she does it. Take the bait, take the bait.... Do it

I want to watch her in a debait. 

Automan63    1,577
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I want to watch her in a debait. 

Yea, she does that now,  de-baits, down at the docks with that fish mouth she inherited from Webb Hubbell

Just Jo    225

I want to see her run in the primaries against "Hills"....that would be a hoot

Ummm....I think it's going to be at least 2024 before she'll even have a chance.  Maybe she'll start developing coughing fits by then.  Any of the Clintons are losers, Chelsea is a dumb b*st*rd that isn't even as smart as her "parents".  :slap::getoutl:

I absolutely can't stand that show! I refer to it as "The Spew" as that is exactly what it makes me feel like doing when listening to what those psychos have to say. Nothing but verbal diarrhea for the weak minded to spread on their morning toast. As far as CC goes... That B and her mutha can eat my week-old-skid-marked-dirty-boxers. Bon Appétit B*tches :nenene:

So the view is pointing out that if you adopt a liberal belief, you're automatically "Qualify" to be president of the U.S. ... No matter your age? That is messed up! Another daytime program that needs to go away.

COBO Member    2,757
4 hours ago, BubbitoBurrito said:

I absolutely can't stand that show! I refer to it as "The Spew" as that is exactly what it makes me feel like doing when listening to what those psychos have to say. Nothing but verbal diarrhea for the weak minded to spread on their morning toast. As far as CC goes... That B and her mutha can eat my week-old-skid-marked-dirty-boxers. Bon Appétit B*tches :nenene:

Hell, I'm just surprised she beat Kathy Griffen to the show. Those View beeyotches would all have their panties damp in anticipation!

Jump To Top