Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Hillary Hits Peak Conspiracy: Covfefe Is A Secret Message To The Russians & Trump Trolls More

Tarmalen    1,173

He typos "coverage" (intentionally) and they go straight to the bait every time!

Note to Hillary - If he wanted to send a message he would pick up the damn phone.

JayDee    1,057

It means "convict the feckin felon, Hillary"!

Ukshep    17,166
1 minute ago, Tarmalen said:

He typos "coverage" (intentionally) and they go straight to the bait every time!

Note to Hillary - If he wanted to send a message he would pick up the damn phone.

He's just taunting now though :D

Cinnamon    19,955

Hillary and the rest of the Marxists never miss an opportunity to connect the words Trump and Russia/ns.

Why is this witch still relevant? She lost. In the past, when Presidential candidates lost, they bowed out and stepped out of the limelight to get ready for the sweet embrace of death. I'm guessing her master wants her to stay relevant... I mean look at the eyes... You can see she's half dead already, probably propped up with baby blood and coffee. 

Cinnamon    19,955
1 minute ago, Ron Swanson said:

Why is this witch still relevant? She lost. In the past, when Presidential candidates lost, they bowed out and stepped out of the limelight to get ready for the sweet embrace of death. I'm guessing her master wants her to stay relevant... I mean look at the eyes... You can see she's half dead already, probably propped up with baby blood and coffee. 

She's not. She's our verbal punching bag now. lol

Ukshep    17,166
4 minutes ago, Ron Swanson said:

She may have lost but she is not done becoming president... she is kuru crazy!

apache54    4,174
1 hour ago, JayDee said:

It means "convict the feckin felon, Hillary"!

:iagree:========:goodpost:========:banana:

Automan63    1,623

I was hoping it was old soviet code for targeting coordinates for a sub launched cruise missile, to a certain street, possibly a certain house, in Chapaqua.. :nodl:

marlowe    1,582

COV  =  City of Villians

Fe Fe

Originating in Chicago; a slang word that is defined as "a party". Generally a block or house party.

Throw that Fe Fe on the block.

This is part of what I got when I googled.........But my guess is Trump is trolling....

Jump To Top