Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Hillary Hits Peak Conspiracy: Covfefe Is A Secret Message To The Russians & Trump Trolls More

Rate this topic

Tarmalen    1,009
Posted (edited)

He typos "coverage" (intentionally) and they go straight to the bait every time!

Note to Hillary - If he wanted to send a message he would pick up the damn phone.

Edited by Tarmalen

JayDee    681

It means "convict the feckin felon, Hillary"!

• Like 2

Ukshep    14,354
1 minute ago, Tarmalen said:

He typos "coverage" (intentionally) and they go straight to the bait every time!

Note to Hillary - If he wanted to send a message he would pick up the damn phone.

He's just taunting now though :D

• Like 1

Cinnamon    16,092

Hillary and the rest of the Marxists never miss an opportunity to connect the words Trump and Russia/ns.

Why is this witch still relevant? She lost. In the past, when Presidential candidates lost, they bowed out and stepped out of the limelight to get ready for the sweet embrace of death. I'm guessing her master wants her to stay relevant... I mean look at the eyes... You can see she's half dead already, probably propped up with baby blood and coffee. 

• Like 3

Cinnamon    16,092
1 minute ago, Ron Swanson said:

Why is this witch still relevant? She lost. In the past, when Presidential candidates lost, they bowed out and stepped out of the limelight to get ready for the sweet embrace of death. I'm guessing her master wants her to stay relevant... I mean look at the eyes... You can see she's half dead already, probably propped up with baby blood and coffee. 

She's not. She's our verbal punching bag now. lol

• Like 3

Ukshep    14,354
4 minutes ago, Ron Swanson said:

She may have lost but she is not done becoming president... she is kuru crazy!

apache54    3,118
1 hour ago, JayDee said:

It means "convict the feckin felon, Hillary"!

:iagree:========:goodpost:========:banana:

Automan63    1,142

I was hoping it was old soviet code for targeting coordinates for a sub launched cruise missile, to a certain street, possibly a certain house, in Chapaqua.. :nodl:

marlowe    1,497

COV  =  City of Villians

Fe Fe

Originating in Chicago; a slang word that is defined as "a party". Generally a block or house party.

Throw that Fe Fe on the block.

This is part of what I got when I googled.........But my guess is Trump is trolling....