Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thedudeabides

So who thinks a race war is about to start?

Tarmalen    1,165
16 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

I know I do. 

It already is underway. Been that way for roughly all of history.

But yeah...it's going to heat up and it will come down to race when survival is pushed forward.

thedudeabides    2,274
5 minutes ago, Tarmalen said:

It already is underway. Been that way for roughly all of history.

But yeah...it's going to heat up and it will come down to race when survival is pushed forward.

Well when I say war, I mean actually open fighting.  We have had skirmishes.  All of which have been whites not fighting back or stopping the behavior. 

But I fear the next serious incident will result in severe backlash. 

Walk Softly    2,164
12 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Well when I say war, I mean actually open fighting.  We have had skirmishes.  All of which have been whites not fighting back or stopping the behavior. 

Just my thoughts here... But:

In order for widespread race warfare to start, it will have to be initiated.   

So, either BLM type folks organize a nationwide attack on white people, or vis versa.  

I don't see either side being that organized.  The true organized patriots are not going to instigate a race war.  So it would likely be the other way around.  Do you feel like these BLM jack wagons are organized enough to pull off nationwide chaos?  I personally don't.  

You may continue to see small pockets of fighting in really bad areas.  And it could grow, but I don't see it being rapid growth.  It may just become the norm in some areas.  

My 2 cents.  I'm not dogmatic about it, though.  

Oh... A catalyst could change everything, though.  Cancel ebt cards... Crash the system entirely, and you may get this full blown race war.  But it'll likely turn more into haves vs have nots.  

thedudeabides    2,274
3 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

Just my thoughts here... But:

In order for widespread race warfare to start, it will have to be initiated.   

So, either BLM type folks organize a nationwide attack on white people, or vis versa.  

I don't see either side being that organized.  The true organized patriots are not going to instigate a race war.  So it would likely be the other way around.  Do you feel like these BLM jack wagons are organized enough to pull off nationwide chaos?  I personally don't.  

You may continue to see small pockets of fighting in really bad areas.  And it could grow, but I don't see it being rapid growth.  It may just become the norm in some areas.  

My 2 cents.  I'm not dogmatic about it, though.  

Oh... A catalyst could change everything, though.  Cancel ebt cards... Crash the system entirely, and you may get this full blown race war.  But it'll likely turn more into haves vs have nots.  

Gangs are, and they are ready to strike when ordered by there handlers. 

Cinnamon    19,827
1 hour ago, thedudeabides said:

July 2 is designated impeachment day. I'm concerned about this one. 

It's going to be hot and they've had a long time to organize this in a lot of places. 

https://go.ourrevolution.com/page/event/detail/gpg7mh

Lucy Barnable    4,231

I don't know...
Obama did his best to set the stage and get it started and the dumb dumbs fell for it.
But I think white people, on average, are smarter then that and will continue to show restraint.
That's only going to last for so long though if these 'minorities' ramp up their assaults on people of pallor.
I do believe whites will fight but they'll only do so when children or other innocent dependents are threatened en masse.

apache54    4,147

I think it won't be all out for awhile yet, the skirmishes are not bad enough, got to have allot more small battles first and then it will spread like wildfire in certain areas,  IF trump gets impeached that may push the timeline forward a notch or two, I think it IS going to happen and could be this summer, but we are not quite there yet!, and yes we have been in a battle for quite awhile just has NOT progressed very far yet!!

Cinnamon    19,827

Bottom line is the ones who want this to happen have to figure out a way to get the opposing side (called right) to react. This statue removal issue is also heating up with Texas ANTIFA calling for the removal of Sam Houston's statue. 

Jostler    2,216
8 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

I know I do. 

I know you  do too.  How about this?  I'm going to pray right now, that every bit of this strife and conflict you long for will come to pass.  On YOUR back porch.  Fair enough?  I really don't care what you think of it.  It's done.

Repentance will get that crap back off your deck once it shows up.  Remember that.  And remember it FAST when the time comes.  Your life may depend on it.

Mat 5:9

Blessed are the peacemakers,
For they shall be called sons of God.

Edit:  I had second thoughts and withdrew my petition. I don't want to see your family get caught up consequences of your folly.  I withdrew the "on his back porch" part :)  The rest stands.   At the time and place of His choosing....

Jump To Top