Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
octopus prime

Pravda.ru claims NASA has Real UFO Footage...NASA Denies

Rate this topic

The only photo shown is the "official" one by NASA...The original story was taken from Huffington Post...even UFOs are getting caught up in the new cold war tptb is pushing...

http://earthmysterynews.com/2017/05/31/russian-outlet-claims-nasa-took-an-amazing-totally-true-image-of-3-ufos/

Whenever a story comes out claiming to show real pictures or video of UFOs, hope springs eternal that maybe, just maybe, this might be that elusive smoking-gun evidence of alien technology.

Not a day goes by, either, without something in the news questioning the honesty of certain Americans or Russians. Now it seems that UFOs have been added to that media storm.

The innocent image above is from a collection called Pixabay, which offers many free stock photos to use for practically anything you’d like. This one shows our sun with a circular black dot, reportedly the planet Mercury, making a transit across our home star.

Still, how would Pixabay feel if a Russian news site, Pravda.ru ― ironically, the name means “truth” ― took that same picture, added two more black dots, called them all UFOs and claimed this was, in fact, a picture captured by a NASA “STEREO spacecraft”?

(Cut)

• Like 2

Ukshep    14,374
39 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

The only photo shown is the "official" one by NASA...The original story was taken from Huffington Post...even UFOs are getting caught up in the new cold war tptb is pushing...

http://earthmysterynews.com/2017/05/31/russian-outlet-claims-nasa-took-an-amazing-totally-true-image-of-3-ufos/

Whenever a story comes out claiming to show real pictures or video of UFOs, hope springs eternal that maybe, just maybe, this might be that elusive smoking-gun evidence of alien technology.

Not a day goes by, either, without something in the news questioning the honesty of certain Americans or Russians. Now it seems that UFOs have been added to that media storm.

The innocent image above is from a collection called Pixabay, which offers many free stock photos to use for practically anything you’d like. This one shows our sun with a circular black dot, reportedly the planet Mercury, making a transit across our home star.

Still, how would Pixabay feel if a Russian news site, Pravda.ru ― ironically, the name means “truth” ― took that same picture, added two more black dots, called them all UFOs and claimed this was, in fact, a picture captured by a NASA “STEREO spacecraft”?

(Cut)

Entered thread.... started vibrating with warm love.... shits about to get real hot in here. Aliens be at it!

• Like 1

Quick1966    1,059
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Entered thread.... started vibrating with warm love.... shits about to get real hot in here. Aliens be at it!

Well at least we know why they put all those big new "cell phone " towers near the big population centers. Cause they're gonna use them to transmit "Gods voice " in everyone's head for project blue beam.:popcorn:

• Like 2

Cryptic Mole    3,594
Posted (edited)

Hmmm, well well well... here we go round and round the mulberry bush!

That's one of our planets in our own solar system just passing in front of our own sun.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

5 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Hmmm, well well well... here we go round and round the mulberry bush!

That's one of our planets in our own solar system just passing in front of our own sun.

That is NASAs story....

Cryptic Mole    3,594
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

That is NASAs story....

People here on this forum are so biased towards NASA that they cannot even see the real truth when it's staring them in the face. Nasa lies plenty, but not always. Nasa is also very good at spinning the real truth against conspiracy theorists by making them look nuts. It's time that everyone starts realizing that not ever story is a conspiracy! Remember who you're talking to here. I post more strange, weird and bizarre shit here than anyone, and even I know this.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Cryptic Mole    3,594
13 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

People here on this forum are so biased towards NASA that they cannot even see the real truth when it's staring them in the face. Nasa lies plenty, but not always. Nasa is also very good at spinning the real truth against conspiracy theorists by making them look nuts. It's time that everyone starts realizing that not ever story is a conspiracy! Remember who you're talking to here. I post more strange, weird and bizarre shit here than anyone, and even I know this.

The idea that this is the Planet Mercury can be verified for anyone who wants to take the time to do so. Mercury is the closest planet to the sun and is 1/3+ the size of the earth. The Earth is the 3rd planet from the sun. If you can find the exact date of that image in the posted story you should be able to calculate what planet was between the earth and the sun on that date. There's all kinds of funky websites and/or software that will do this for you. I'll bet that you'll discover that it was Mercury and not Venus or even a UFO.

Like I've already said, not everything is a lie or a conspiracy. As a matter of fact, most, but not all images of the planets are real.

Cinnamon    16,147

They need to just come out with it. But if it's true that free energy is a part of all of this, then... it'll never ever happen. 

59 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

The idea that this is the Planet Mercury can be verified for anyone who wants to take the time to do so. Mercury is the closest planet to the sun and is 1/3+ the size of the earth. The Earth is the 3rd planet from the sun. If you can find the exact date of that image in the posted story you should be able to calculate what planet was between the earth and the sun on that date. There's all kinds of funky websites and/or software that will do this for you. I'll bet that you'll discover that it was Mercury and not Venus or even a UFO.

Like I've already said, not everything is a lie or a conspiracy. As a matter of fact, most, but not all images of the planets are real.

And I agree for the most part.  I would still like to see the photo published by Pravda however.  Besides my take is how it seems old 70s cold war things are coming back, not whether or not it's mercury. The NASA shot is obviously mercury. However,  Pravda supposedly doctored the photo to show 3 objects in front of the sun. 

Cryptic Mole    3,594
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

And I agree for the most part.  I would still like to see the photo published by Pravda however.  Besides my take is how it seems old 70s cold war things are coming back, not whether or not it's mercury. The NASA shot is obviously mercury. However,  Pravda supposedly doctored the photo to show 3 objects in front of the sun. 

Now I'm certainly not saying that whatever else was in that photo and removed wasn't a UFO. I'm just saying what was left was not a UFO and is a planet. You can thank Buzz for his evil statement about Antarctica and the return to the 70's cold war stories because they were most times true, but not always! You should be researching the new threats coming from Buzz and Antarctica. Not the old cold war distracting stories and photos. Don't get stuck in the half truth loops that have been set everywhere. Keep your eye on the prize; Antarctica... for now.

Edited by Cryptic Mole